|Series||ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING|
|Item Height||2.7 inches|
|Item Width||10.7 inches|
|Processor Socket||Socket AM4|
|Maximum Memory Supported||128 GB|
|Memory Clock Speed||4400 MHz|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING|
|Product Dimensions||33.78 x 27.18 x 6.86 cm; 1.07 Kilograms|
ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard (PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gb LAN, BIOS Flashback, HDMI 2.1, Addressable Gen 2 RGB Header and Aura Sync)
|Price:||+ S$21.82 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AMD AM4 Socket and PCIe 4. 0: The perfect pairing for Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs
- Robust Power Design: 12+2 DrMOS power stages with high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors provide reliable power for the last AMD high-count-core CPUs
- Optimized Thermal Solution: Fanless VRM and chipset heatsinks with ASUS Stack Cool 3+ design keep your system running reliably under heavy load by enhancing passive cooling capacity for critical onboard components.
- High-performance Gaming Networking: 2. 5 Gb LAN with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI 2. 1(4K@60HZ) and DisplayPort 1. 2 output, featuring dual M. 2 slots (NVMe SSD)—one with PCIe 4. 0 x4 connectivity, USB 3. 2 Gen 2 Type-C port and Thunderbolt 3 header.Industry-leading Gaming Audio & AI Noise Cancelling Mic Technology: High fidelity audio from a SupremeFX S1220A codec with DTS Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III draws you deeper into the action. Communicate clearly with ASUS AI Noise Cancelling Mic technology..Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and a Gen 2 addressable RGB header for greater customization.Please ensure your BIOS is up to date if installing a compatible Ryzen 5000 series CPU. Visit ASUS site search by motherboard model name, click on “Support" tab, Drivers and Tools, then BIOS & Firmware to download the latest BIOS.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Experience next-level performance and connectivity with the ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming, featuring PCIe 4. 0 and 2. 5Gb Ethernet. Robust power and effective cooling make the ROG Strix B550-F Gaming the perfect partner for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen CPUs. Futuristic aesthetics, intuitive software, and a reliable Stack Cool 3+ design put your build in the winner’s circle.
Review this product
Reviews with images
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Sanjeev CK on 13 May 2021
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
First off, I want to say that I only ordered this board since a pre-order for another B550 fell through and this was the next available. With that said, I received this board today and finally put my upgraded components that were sitting on my desk for 2 weeks to use.
The board quality is amazing. The AM3+ board I was replacing was paper thin in comparison to this ASUS ROG board. The thing is solid. This board has plenty of features and is well worth the extra cost over some cheaper entry level B450 or B550 boards. You simply get what you pay for. This is paired up with a 3700x and runs butter smooth.
Looks are great, sleek dark matte black board with your typical ROG logos and a subtle yet not so subtle RGB logo. The one thing I will note, is that the rear case fan blocks about 20% of the RGB logo. For me, this is not a deal breaker.
UEFI Bios... my windows 10 install was not compatible with a UEFI bios, and wouldnt locate a boot drive. I had to build up my old computer with spare components to boot to convert my windows install to UEFI compatible. There are great help threads I used to get through this. I didn't notice a "Legacy boot" option in the Bios to let me be able to boot into Windows and change it there. If I didn't have another computer, this would have been a big issue. So, convert your windows install to UEFI before installing the new hardware.
Packaging was sleek, came with everything necessary. I just wish motherboard boxes would come with chassis screws. I had to find some spare ones going from mATX to ATX.
Overall happy with the purchase and it's a very sturdy and pretty product.
Update: 2nd mobo came in and was installed and ran normally as hoped. PC posted and had to reinstall the OS and all drivers and software again, but after that it worked like it should. Great mobo, good amount of fan headers to meet most users' needs, a-rgb port is nice to have, solid build. Would buy again for another PC. Random defective products happen to all manufacturers, it's how the company deals with the unfortunate customers who receive them, and my experience with Asus and Amazon have earned them a repeat customer.