|Item weight||215 Grams|
PCI‑E 4X Adapter Card, NGFF B+M KEY to PCI‑E 4X/SATA3 SSD Converter with Heat Sink, Support PCIEM.2 SSD Support SATA‑based M.2 SSD Adapter Converter Component
Enhance your purchase
- Simultaneously supports 1 M.2PCIe (NVMe or AHCI) SSD and 1 M.2 SATA 6Gbps SSD.
- Support PCIEM.2 SSD (NVMe or AHCI, Key‑M), PCIE 3.0 X4 32 Gbps bandwidth.
- Support SATA‑based M.2 SSD (Key‑B / B + M), SATA 6 Gbps bandwidth.
- Support PCIe Gen3 and PCIe Gen2 M.2 NGFF 110mm, 80mm, 60mm, 42mm, 30mm SSD.
- PCB 24 X 5 copper holes for effective ventilation and heat dissipation, including 2 heat sinks.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Transparent to the operating system, no driver required, compliant with 39Gbps PCI‑E 3.0.
Item Type: Adapter Card
Support PCIe1.0, PCIe 2.0 and PCIe 3.0 motherboards
Support SATA-based M.2 SSD (Key-B / B + M), SATA 6 Gbps bandwidth
Size: Approx. 144mm / 5.7in
58mm / 2.3in
1 x SSD Adapter Card
1 x Bracket
2 x Aluminum Radiator
4 x Thermal Silica Pad
8 x Silicone Ring
1 x SATA Cable
3 x Screwdriver
1 x Screw Kit
3 x User Manual
2 x Wipe Package
4 x Screw
Note:1.Please remind you that if you want to read M.2 SATA SSD (Key B), you must connect a 7‑pin SATA cable to the motherboard. (SATA cable is included)2.Please remind you that this adapter only supports PCIe X4 X8X16 slots. PCI‑e X1 slot is not supported.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|