|Product Dimensions||88 x 40.3 x 18.5 cm; 24.95 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Electric Stand Up Desk Frame Single Motor Standing Desk Base Height Adjustable Table DIY Sit Stand Desk with Antifatigue Mat Electronic Memory Controller Steel Legs for Computer Office Workstation
+ S$230.08 Delivery
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- Lifts faster and carries more load than other brands! High speed motor lifts your table faster at 1.5 inches/sec, doesn’t keep you waiting. Heavy weight capacity (180 lbs), carry even 2 monitors and 1 pc at a time. Powder coated steel surface, our frame doesn’t rust.
- Anti fatigue mat, worth $50! Pack includes with an anti fatigue mat, you don’t tire your feet while standing long hours. Can also be used in the kitchen.
- Holds all desk sizes, from the small to the monstrously large! Suits your desk width from 41 inch to 85 inch. Adjust your height from 28.74 inch to 49 inch. Perfect for your work from home, office workstation, computer desks and dual monitor system.
- Controller with memory modes and timer option! 3 memory modes, preset your sit/stand position and move there at the click of a button. Timer settings, allows you to set your standing time goals. Up down movement control, quickly and effortlessly lift your table to desired height. Lcd display, shows current height of your table.
- Safety! Overload protection, ensures your frame safety by preventing loading of higher than rated loads. In the unlikely event that you are not delighted with our motorized standup desks, we will offer you a no questions asked refund.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This product belongs to the flybold stable of brands, known for outstanding design, exceptional product quality and affordable prices. We believe in delivering more, for less!
- LIFTS FASTER AND CARRIES MORE LOAD THAN OTHER BRANDS! High speed motor lifts your table faster at 1.5 inches/sec, doesn’t keep you waiting. Heavy weight capacity (180 lbs), Carry even 2 monitors and 1 PC at a time. Powder coated steel surface, Our frame DOESN’T RUST.
- Pack includes with an ANTI FATIGUE MAT, you don’t tire your feet while standing long hours. Can also be used in the kitchen.
- HOLDS ALL DESK SIZES, FROM THE SMALL TO THE MONSTROUSLY LARGE! Suits your desk width from 41 inch to 85 inch. Adjust your height from 28.74 inch to 49 inch. Perfect for your work from home, office workstation, computer desks and dual monitor system.
- CONTROLLER WITH MEMORY MODES AND TIMER OPTION! 3 memory modes, PRESET YOUR SIT/STAND position and move there at the click of a button. Timer settings, allows you to set your standing time goals. Up down movement control, QUICKLY and EFFORTLESSLY lift your table to desired height. LCD display, Shows current height of your table.
- SAFETY! OVERLOAD PROTECTION, Ensures your frame safety by preventing loading of higher than rated loads.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 23 March 2020
It's as sturdy if not sturdier than the desk was with the Ikea legs, so I think it's a very sturdy set. Assembly was easy and the quality of everything seemed very good to me. The control pad is intuitive and easy to use. I like that it displays the actual height in inches or cm's. The only thing I'll ding it for is a mis-measurement. The description in the photos says the minimum height is 28". For me, it was about 28.75 or so... and that's after you take off the adjustable feet. That made a difference for me.
I have two other electric stand up desks, and this one is by far the best. While the others are very nice, they didn't have the attention to detail this one has, it includes things like little vibration absorbers and a metal plate with which to hold the power supply. These seem like little things, but they are thoughtful things. Installation was a snap, super easy, one person can do it (and did). I haven't used it for any length of time yet, though the quality of this product definitely seems A+. I am very happy with it.
Overall, I have been very happy with this desk. I was nervous when I bought it because there were not many reviews at the time. After using it now for over 2 months, I can say that it was the right choice for me. It is sturdy, adjusts quickly, and the motor isn't too loud. The included mat is a really nice bonus. It's not the best anti-fatigue mat out there, but it works and makes this desk an even better deal.
My only complaint about this desk is that it can have a slight wobble when I am standing and typing. Most of the time I don't even notice it. Based on reviews of other desks, I think this may be an unavoidable consequence of a height-adjustable desk.