|Mounting Hardware||Wooden Base|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Product Dimensions||27 x 17.98 x 3.99 cm; 688 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Alba Rosas 7.08 inch Thick 2mm Weight 0.92 pounds Hammered Copper Pan – Turkish Greek Arabic Heat Resistant Egg Omelette Frying Pan with Natural Wooden Base - 18 cm
|Price:||+ S$14.55 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Different From Others: Our copper pan is made of thick and real copper. The brass used in the handle is made of 100% pure brass. The inside of the pan is made of original tin. Our pan comes with its own natural wooden base. For this reason, our pan has a great presentation and safety when it is hot. Since our pan is heavier and sturdier, it is more resistant to heat and has a longer life than others. Therefore, meals can remain hot for a long time.
- Copper Pan: It is the most preferred type of pan for delicious omelettes due to the high thermal conductivity coefficient of copper. The omelet, which is cooked slowly over low heat in a copper pan, tastes better and more delicious. This copper pan can also be used to make pasta sauce, menemen, cheese, sausage fries and more.
- Premium Quality and Capacity: It is made of thick copper (1,5 mm). Weight is 420 gr (0,92 pounds). The outside of the pan is hammered by hand. It is completely handmade. The handles of the pan are made of 100% pure brass. Inside of the pan has tin coating suitable for food. With its 7.08 inches (18 cm) width, 2 or 3 omelets can be made easily.
- 100% Handmade : These pans are made with handcrafted by masters of copper business in Turkey. For this reason, there may be slight differences in the appearance and dimensions of the copper pan.
- 100% Risk Free Purchase: Our philosophy is simple - IF You are not happy, We are not Happy. Please contact us in case of any dissatisfaction. We guarantee that your experience will continue with a smile. Enjoy your meal!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Properties of Copper Pan:
- Weight: 420 gr (+-20) , 14.81 ounces (+- 0,70 ounces) , 0.93 pounds (+-0,044)
- Diameter: 7.08 inch (18 cm)
- Body: Hammered Pure Copper
- Inside: Food Safe Tin Plated
- Handle: %100 Pure Brass
Properties of Wooden Base:
- Weight: 284 gr, 10 ounces, 0,63 pounds
- Thickness: 0,51 inch (1,3 cm)
- Material: Natural wood
- Size: It’s perfect compatible with the pan of 7.08 inch
Instructions for Use and Care:
- Do not put the copper pan directly on the stove when empty.
- Use the copper pan on low heat. Copper is an excellent heat conductor, if you keep the fire at the lowest temperature, you can achieve a flawless cooking without damaging the tin and consuming less energy.
- Always use a wooden spoon. Metal utensils can damage the tin.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher. Hand wash only with a soft sponge and liquid detergents. After washing, dry it with a cloth.
- You can use salt and vinegar or a cloth soaked in lemon and salt to shine the outside of the copper.
How is Omelet Made?
- Melt the butter in the pan.
- Break the eggs into the melted fat.
- In order for the eggs to be more bulk, it is useful to collect the whites of the eggs a little with the help of a spoon after breaking them.
- Sprinkle salt on it.
- Let it cook on low heat.
- When the egg reaches the consistency you want, remove it from the heat.
- Sprinkle chili pepper on it. If you wish, you can sprinkle black pepper or other spices you like. You can also decorate it with greens such as dill and chives.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|