|Special Features||Dishwasher Safe|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||8701004398|
|Product Dimensions||42.24 x 20.96 x 17.48 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
All-Clad 8701004398 Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Bonded Dishwasher Safe Sauce Pan with Lid/Cookware, 3-Quart, Silver
|Price:||+ S$82.03 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- TIMELESS PROFESSIONAL APPEAL: All-Clad D3 Stainless is the perfect choice for anyone who loves to cook. Beyond the classic stainless-steel style, you will find a well-constructed, high-performance, easy to use sauce pan for all, from beginner to culinary artist.
- VERSATILE FOR ALL YOUR COOKING NEEDS: This 3-quart sauce pan features straight sides to reduce evaporation and a lid to lock in moisture. Each piece is crafted with quality materials to hold and distribute heat evenly throughout the pan, so only medium heat is needed for most simmering, warming, reducing, and braising.
- MADE IN THE USA TO LAST A LIFETIME: The D3 Stainless collection features three alternating layers of American-made stainless-steel and aluminum, bonded together all the way to the rim. The classic stainless-steel handles stay cool on the stovetop and are permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets. Products are rigorously tested to ensure that every item with the All-Clad logo offers a lifetime of beauty and performance.
- CONVENIENT AND LOW MAINTENANCE: All items included are dishwasher safe. For anything stuck on, use a mixture of white vinegar and water, or a stainless-steel powder cleanser, such as Bar Keepers Friend.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: D3 Stainless cookware pieces are crafted in our factory in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania. Each piece is compatible with all cooktops, including induction, is oven and broiler safe up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit, and is covered by our limited lifetime warranty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Because of its shape, this All-Clad Stainless 4203 3-Quart sauce pan pan is ideal for making sauces, heating liquids, cooking food in liquids and reheating. With high, straight sides and a smaller surface area, the sauce pan holds heat well and limits evaporation. The classic sauce pan is a versatile essential found in a variety of sizes in every well- equipped kitchen, and it can be used with or without its lid to control evaporation. All-Clad’s Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface, all the way to the rim. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, letting you know when food is ready to release, and it won’t react with ingredients, so there’s no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, this stainless-steel cookware offers warp-resistant strength and dishwasher-safe convenience, plus it can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad’s most popular cookware collection–All-Clad Stainless is a classic choice for anyone who loves to cook.
3-ply bonding for quick, even heat distribution and perfect searing, sautéing and simmering
Made in the USA and built to last, featuring three bonded layers of American-made stainless steel and aluminum, with riveted stainless steel handles
Stainless steel exterior for compatibility with all cooktops, including induction, and oven and broiler safe up to 600° F
Dishwasher safe and made with quality materials for long-lasting beauty and performance
Review this product
1 customer review
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
i have other similar stainless steel pots from calphalon that are half the price while functionally and visually very comparable. except the all clad finish discolors and spots after a single use where the calphalon appears perfect... it appears the process of the all clad finishing has a flaw that other stainless steel pots do not have. i try to buy American when it is possible... i am very skeptical of all-clad pots claimed country of manufacture.
ps i had two of the identical pots and they both showed spotting. because of the spotting and the piss poor attitude of all clad customer service, i am happy to never buy another one of their products.
Reviewed in the United States on 24 September 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 19 August 2019
1. While this version is awesome, I'm hoping that All-Clad would make a version with a silicone coating handle
2. My wife wishes there was a lip on this pot to prevent dribbles when pouring out of the pot
3. Pricey-Wait for this pot to go on sale (it happens a few times per year).