|Package dimensions||20.32 x 13.97 x 2.79 cm; 45 Grams|
Atercel Workout Gloves for Men and Women, Exercise Gloves for Weight Lifting, Cycling, Gym, Training, Breathable and Snug fit
- Innovative Palm Design Maximizes Your Grip: We researched how hundreds of people use workout gloves to enhance our ergonomic design, leverage the muscle direction and placement and optimize grip functionality all to bring you a better glove. The result protects your hands from calluses, reduces friction discomfort all while still maintaining a strong grip on what you are holding onto.
- Unrivaled Comfort: Atercel workout gloves is made of lightweight, breathable and stretchy material, to increases flexibility, comfort and fit. Ideal for general workout, weight lifting, exercise, gym training and cycling.
- Size for Success: This exercise gloves is snug-fit design. We offer 5 different sizes for you to maximize effectiveness (XSmall: 6.3 to 6.9 inches; Small: 6.9 to 7.5 inches; Medium: 7.5 to 8.1 inches; Large: 8.1 to 8.9 inches; XLarge: 8.9 to 9.6 inches), great choice for both men and women. Slip your hands into the gloves and adjust the wraps for a personalized fit.
- Humanized Design: Atercel workout gloves are designed with a pull loop system for easy removal. A towelling panel on the back of the glove for wiping away sweat, and the soft mesh fabric inside fit the front of hand to keep your palm cool and dry all workout long.
- Your Satisfaction is Our Top Priority: We believe you'll love our workout gloves. If you have any problem with your purchase, we'll be happy to solve it for you. So purchase now to bring your game to the next level.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Why should you choose Atercel gloves?
☆Anti-slip silicone gel pattern on the palm
☆Breathable mesh fabric inside
☆A towelling panel on the upper
☆Soft foam pads
☆Breathable and Lightweight
☆Easy to put on and take off
☆Innovative finger design offers a natural, flexible fit
How to choose the right size? (Check the last picture)
Measure the circumference of your palm (the widest part) and choose the right size below.
Note: The gloves are snug-fit design, if you like to wear loose gloves, or you're between sizes, we suggest you choose the larger size.
XS: 6.3 to 6.9 inches
S: 6.9 to 7.5 inches
M: 7.5 to 8.1 inches
L: 8.1 to 8.9 inches
XL: 8.9 to 9.6 inches
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Yes amazing cycling gloves
No because they state "weightlifting" and for lifting heavy gym weights, or any bar workouts (pull ups for example) the grip is beyond poor, I genuinely got better grip with my bare hands and no chalk.
Bit of a miss sell to be honest but if you want it for cycling great, IGNORE THE PART THAT'S STATES LIFTING WEIGHTS
The quality seems really good, having worn these allot without any loose threads, rips, etc. The stitching quality is great.
They also add a slight level of wrist support, which is a nice addition, although this isn't what they are designed for, so you cant really compare them with other gloves which include wrist supports.
All in all I would rate them 10 / 10. Really fantastic, dont hesitate to buy them.
- firm wrist band with a quality velcro
- the gloves really fit nicely on the hand, also nice and firm
- the strings connecting index-middle & middle-ring finger to easily pull them off are quality threaded, so I don't see them easily breaking (and also makes the job of taking them off so much easier)
- tho I personally don't use it, another great future on them is the area on the top of your hand (area of thumb and index finger to wipe off your sweat during a good workout)
- fantastic grip on them, only thing is to get used to the thickness of the gloves, but after just a couple od workouts you get used to it - and you get way less blisters on your hands!
Hope this can help other fellow people that use it in the gym!