|Number of Items||1|
|Size||24'' x 13'' x H(9.4''-12.6'')|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HDLPTB101LGRY|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Avantree [Large Size] Neetto Height Adjustable Laptop Bed Desk, Portable Laptop Table Standing Desk, Sofa Breakfast Tray With Foldable Legs, Notebook Stand Reading Holder - Couch Floor Kids - Honeydew
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra size- this table is 23.62â€X12.99â€X0.35â€ (600x330x9mm) of size which fits for 17â€ or larger laptop with space for a mouse.
- Highly versatile this multifunctional table will be a perfect addition to your office, home or home office. Use it as a multifunctional workstation, a standing desk for office work, a snack tray for watching TV, a laptop or tablet stand for relaxing in bed or a food table to enjoy breakfast in bed!
- Easy to use you can easily enable quick height changes (adjustable from 9.4"-12.6") on this table using two auto-lock buttons on each side. In addition, you can also adjust the surface angle from 0-30 by pulling a lock button and releasing it when you get the desired angle.
- Light but sturdy This table is light enough to carry around, ergonomic, environmentally friendly, yet strongly built and durable having been made of 100% high quality engineered wood.
- Portable apart from being lightweight, this table is easily foldable, making it super convenient for you to take it anywhere or even to stow away. Now you can have your own ergonomic workstation ready anytime, anyplace!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Avantree TB101L is multifunctional laptop table & bed tray - Large Size.
To understand the differences between TB101S, TB101 and TB101L- See comparison table below for more details.
- TB101S - Lower size for use when lying on the bed or recliner
- TB101 - Normal version for laptop size under 17’’ for left or right handed users
- TB101L - Large size of desktop for laptop size above 17’’ with right-hand mouse placement
- Use it lying on the bed or recliner
- A laptop or tablet stand for sitting on sofa or a food table to enjoy breakfast in bed
- A snack tray for watching TV when sitting on the floor
- A standing desk for office work
Choose Your Height
Featuring two auto lock buttons on each side, our table sits anywhere from 9.4"-12.6" tall.
Choose Your Angle
Pull on the lock button to adjust the surface to a 35 degree angle for your viewing pleasure.
Goes Where You Do
Our lightweight, foldable table is easy to collapse for storing or taking with you in the car, to the office, or for use while on vacation.
Turn Your Workspace into an Ergonomic Dream
Use on a regular desk top to turn it into a standing workstation and free yourself of the body aches that come with sitting and staring at a computer all day.
Using Laptop in the Bed
Perfect study on bed and this table provides a firm base to keep notepads while writing and a laptop while typing. (Desk Lamp in image is Avantree CP901L - phone holder with LED)
As Couch Desk
Our table is perfect for a snack tray while binge watching TV, or working on your laptop from the couch.
|Desktop Size||20.5" x 11.8"||20.5" x 11.8"||23.6" x 12.99"|
|Compatibility||17" laptop computers or smaller||17" laptop computers or smaller||17” or larger laptop with space for a mouse|
|Suitable Crowd||Left / right-handed||Left / right-handed||ONLY for right-handed|
|Usage Scenario||Primarily use laptop when lying in bed, recliner, or couch||Bed, couch, floor, desk||Bed, couch, floor, desk|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Chriz Phoebe R. Pangilinan on 25 February 2021
Top reviews from other countries
The pros are:
- it’s easy to assemble and adjust to suit your position
- the lips to prevent the laptop or mouse falling while in a tilted position are useful.
- it’s lightweight, and thin. So easy enough to hide away when not in use.
- the legs bend a bit too readily if working on a sofa. So I found I had to keep adjusting my working position, which was annoying.
- it’s a bit cumbersome needing the extra space for using an external mouse.
- the beige colour isn’t the most inspiring - think hospital bed table!
It’s fine, could be more refined/sleek and more adjustable. If I were to make my purchase again I’d probably look for something that fit this description, but for now it’s ok.
It's really easy to adjust height - and makes a good standing desk also. I'm 5'11 and desk fully extended was just high enough, I guess if you are a little taller you could put a book under it.
Really happy with it, love if it was in more modern looking colour way apart from that ... nothing bad to say