|Model Name||Triple Steel|
|Special Features||Gas Stovetop Compatible, Electric Stovetop Compatible, Induction Stovetop Compatible|
|Mounting Hardware||Cookware set|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||CC003691-001|
|Package dimensions||57.15 x 36.83 x 13.46 cm; 5.03 Kilograms|
Blue Diamond Triple Steel Diamond-Infused Ceramic Nonstick Dishwasher, Oven, Broiler, Metal Utensil Safe Stainless Steel Cookware Pots and Pans Set, 6-Piece, Silver
Enhance your purchase
- Cookware set includes: 8-inch and 11-inch frying pans, 3.5QT sauté pan with lid, nylon slotted turner, and nylon solid spoon
- Metal utensil safe, Blue Diamond’s diamond-infused coating is 5x harder and 10x longer lasting than traditional nonstick
- Diamonds are 4x more conductive than copper, so Blue Diamond heats faster and cleans up easier
- Toxin-Free: Free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium
- Three-layer stainless steel bodies deliver even heating and incredible durability
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Shine on the stovetop with Blue Diamond’s Triple Steel collection. Triple Steel features two stainless steel layers surrounding an aluminum core that extends throughout the pan to deliver responsive performance with unbelievable power. Our unique Midnight Diamond coating is an eye-catching update that works with the 3-ply body to promote fast and even heating, incredible durability, and dazzling results on all stovetops, including induction. The stay-cool handles keep the collection comfortable on the stovetop while their unique angle makes these pans stackable for easy storage. Glass lids provide an easy look at any meal in progress. Dishwasher safe. Oven safe to 600°F, glass lids to 425°F. Cookware set includes: 8-inch and 11-inch frying pans, 3.5QT sauté pan with lid, nylon slotted turner, and nylon solid spoon
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Teflon coated pans just do not work the way this one does and the lack of contaminants is especially good.
Fried food just glides off the pan, even with no or a drop of oil.
Admittedly the pan costs a little more, but I cannot recommend this pan highly enough. It is definitely worth the price. No regrets!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
2 months in with every other day use and the pan is in the garbage...... went from non stick to stick to everything in 30 uses....
this set is like where it ended up.....garbage...
Reviewed in the United States on 3 December 2020
Update: I had to turn the heat way down. I usually cook at 7.5, but had to turn it down to 3.5 because even at 5, food was cooking too fast.
1. Non-stick is if you spray a little oil in the pan first. Butter will cause food to stick and make cleanup harder, so use a bit of olive or coconut oil first, then add butter if you want
2. The bottoms of the pans discolored almost immediately. The first pan I chalked up to the heat being too high. But when I did the second one at the lower heat, that discolored as well. I’ll try my barkeepers friend on it to see if that cleans it up. The magic eraser didn’t work as it does on my stainless steel pots
3. These pans are HEAVY. Just warning you. They are solid, so if the kids are wanting to help get the pans out, watch them
These issues aside, so far they’re working great
One pan that I learned the hard way to use oil first had a problem where the area where food got stuck ended up getting slowly worse. I tried scrubbers of all kinds (no, not stainless or steel wool), but nothing seemed to work. So just before I was ready to contact the company, I tried one last thing: I scrubbed with the scotch pad, then tried the magic eraser. I scrubbed quite a bit - lots of elbow grease - and that finally got that stuck on food to finally go away. It may not have worked on the exterior, but it sure fixed the problem in the pan. I haven’t had a lock of trouble with it since.