|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Alcohol Content||40 Percent by Volume|
|Item model number||118019/01|
|Product Dimensions||0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm; 1.27 Kilograms|
Buffalo Trace Bourbon, 700ml
|Price:||(S$107.14 / litre)|
|You Save:||S$15.95 (18%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Ancient buffalo carved paths through the wilderness that led American pioneers and explorers to new frontiers One such trail led to the banks of the Kentucky River where Buffalo Trace Distillery has been making bourbon whiskey the same way for more than 200 years In tribute to the mighty buffalo and the rugged independent spirit of the pioneers who followed them we created our signature Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- TASTING NOTES This deep amber whiskey has a complex aroma of vanilla mint and molasses Pleasantly sweet to the taste with notes of brown sugar and spice that give way to oak toffee dark fruit and anise This whiskey finishes long and smooth with serious depth
- Flagship bourbon from the most awarded distillery in the world
- Aged in new oak barrels for at least 8 years
Frequently bought together
Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon
Buffalo Trace uses the finest Kentucky and Indiana corn, selected rye and superior malted barley. The liquid is gently aged in new American oak barrels to create a perfectly balanced flavour of sweet, oak and spice, leaving a long, smooth finish.
Crafted at one of the world’s best distillery
For over 200 years, the Buffalo Trace Distillery has been defined by a dedication to one craft: making fine bourbon whiskey.
Standing on the banks of the famous Kentucky River, The Buffalo Trace Distillery sits at the very point where the river was low enough for the buffalo to cross safely to continue their migration. This 100 foot wide swath across the land became known as:
'The Great Buffalo Trace'
This same migratory route was subsequently followed by influential explorers and legendary pioneers and it wasn’t long until brothers Hancock and Willis Lee established their camp along with a small company of frontiersmen.
Tasting Notes and Awards
“A complex aroma of vanilla, mint and molasses. Pleasantly sweet to the taste, with notes of brown sugar and spice that give way to oak, toffee, dark fruit and anise. The finish is long and smooth.
- 2018 Gold Medal - New York International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2018 Gold Medal - The American Whiskey Masters
- 2017 Double Gold Medal - New York World Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2017 Gold Medal - World Whisky Masters
- 2017 Gold Medal (90 points) - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
Buffalo and Ginger
50ml Buffalo Trace, Ginger Beer
Pour the Buffalo Trace into a glass filled with ice and top with ginger ale
Garnish with an orange wedge
Buffalo and Cola
50ml Buffalo Trace, Cola
Pour the Buffalo Trace into a glass filled with ice and top with Cola
Buffalo Old Fashioned
50ml Buffalo Trace, 1 Sugar Cube, Bitters.
Put the sugar cube and dashes of bitters in a rocks glass. Crush the sugar and add 25ml of Buffalo Trace and 5 cubes of ice. Stir for 30 seconds. Add the rest of the Buffalo trace and 5 more ice cubes. Stir for another 45 seconds.
Add an orange peel as a garnish.
Buffalo Trace Bourbon
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I really don't think I'll by buying any bourbons more expensive while this exists. Although, my experience with bourbon is pretty limited. I do prefer this to bulleit. Bulleit and wild turkey have more of a kick, and tastes more... bourbon-y? which is cool and all, but at the end of the day this just tastes nice.
Buffalo Trace is your friend, while you may spend forever and a fortune chasing rare and expensive bourbons (including her flighty seductive sisters) BT does not care and will always be there for you. Perfectly dressed for every occasion, she’s the sipper you sip when you’re wondering what posh whisk(e)y to try next, she requires no fine dining, she’s the equivalent of a well kept beer in a cozy pub with a chum. She’s the wag of a dog’s tail when you get hone, she’s your best friend and confidant and loves you for just being you. Eherm.
If you haven’t tried it, just buy a damn bottle and thank me later. Mine’s a double. Ta. 😇
Was a rancid, bright, flourescent yellow colour
- like a beer that had gone off.
Never seen a bourbon/whiskey of this colour before.
I then read several recent reviews around the time I had purchased it
claiming that the reason it was so cheap (£15 in clearance)
was because they were clearing out a dodgy batch that had been stored wrong
(on its side - liquid touching the cork, or in wrong temperatures etc).
This item was a gift and was a complete waste of my time and money.
Thanks a lot.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm; 1.27 Kilograms
- Manufacturer : Buffalo Trace
- ASIN : B00CAIZZMI
- Item model number : 118019/01
- Country/Region Produced In : USA
- Customer reviews: