|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Alcohol Content||40 Percent by Volume|
|Item model number||118019/01|
|Product Dimensions||0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm; 1.27 Kilograms|
Buffalo Trace Bourbon, 700ml
|Deal Price:||S$58.00 (S$0.08 / Milliliters)|
|You Save:||S$32.95 (36%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Ancient buffalo carved paths through the wilderness that led American pioneers and explorers to new frontiers One such trail led to the banks of the Kentucky River where Buffalo Trace Distillery has been making bourbon whiskey the same way for more than 200 years In tribute to the mighty buffalo and the rugged independent spirit of the pioneers who followed them we created our signature Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
- TASTING NOTES This deep amber whiskey has a complex aroma of vanilla mint and molasses Pleasantly sweet to the taste with notes of brown sugar and spice that give way to oak toffee dark fruit and anise This whiskey finishes long and smooth with serious depth
- Flagship bourbon from the most awarded distillery in the world
- Aged in new oak barrels for at least 8 years
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Buffalo Trace Bourbon
Buffalo Trace Kentucky Straight Bourbon
Buffalo Trace uses the finest Kentucky and Indiana corn, selected rye and superior malted barley. The liquid is gently aged in new American oak barrels to create a perfectly balanced flavour of sweet, oak and spice, leaving a long, smooth finish.
Crafted at one of the world’s best distillery
For over 200 years, the Buffalo Trace Distillery has been defined by a dedication to one craft: making fine bourbon whiskey.
Standing on the banks of the famous Kentucky River, The Buffalo Trace Distillery sits at the very point where the river was low enough for the buffalo to cross safely to continue their migration. This 100 foot wide swath across the land became known as:
'The Great Buffalo Trace'
This same migratory route was subsequently followed by influential explorers and legendary pioneers and it wasn’t long until brothers Hancock and Willis Lee established their camp along with a small company of frontiersmen.
Tasting Notes and Awards
“A complex aroma of vanilla, mint and molasses. Pleasantly sweet to the taste, with notes of brown sugar and spice that give way to oak, toffee, dark fruit and anise. The finish is long and smooth.
- 2018 Gold Medal - New York International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Gold Medal - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
- 2018 Gold Medal - San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- 2018 Gold Medal - The American Whiskey Masters
- 2017 Double Gold Medal - New York World Wine & Spirits Competition
- 2017 Gold Medal - World Whisky Masters
- 2017 Gold Medal (90 points) - Los Angeles International Spirits Competition
Buffalo and Ginger
50ml Buffalo Trace, Ginger Beer
Pour the Buffalo Trace into a glass filled with ice and top with ginger ale
Garnish with an orange wedge
Buffalo and Cola
50ml Buffalo Trace, Cola
Pour the Buffalo Trace into a glass filled with ice and top with Cola
Buffalo Old Fashioned
50ml Buffalo Trace, 1 Sugar Cube, Bitters.
Put the sugar cube and dashes of bitters in a rocks glass. Crush the sugar and add 25ml of Buffalo Trace and 5 cubes of ice. Stir for 30 seconds. Add the rest of the Buffalo trace and 5 more ice cubes. Stir for another 45 seconds.
Add an orange peel as a garnish.