|Manufacturer Part Number||MSCBND-24BLK01|
CRANBURY Black Music Binder for Musicians – (1 Pack), Writable Sheet Music Organizer fits US Letter Size Paper, Spiral Folder with Sheet Protector Lies Completely Flat, 24 Pockets Displays 48 Pages
Enhance your purchase
|Number of pockets||24|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Basic Black Music Binder: 24 Sleeves, Displays 48 letter size (8.5x11) sheets. Cover has low-key musical theme, white interior, rounded corners. Spiral bound flip folder, lays flat on music stand.
- Usage 1: Writable Pages - Insert sheet music into top and bottom retaining strip, lets you take notes directly on exposed page.
- Usage 2: Long Term Storage - Insert pages into top-loading crystal clear pocket for easy viewing. Archival quality, Preserves your music, Acid-free poly, No ink transfer, Won’t yellow over time.
- Dimensions: Cover is 9-3/4” wide, 11-3/4” Tall, Sheet music pocket is 8-3/4” wide, 11-1/4” tall. Sized for 8.5x11” paper, not A4. Music folder also has inner cover pocket for pen or other loose items.
- Many Uses: Piano sheet music holder, Music for guitar, Choir music folder, Music teacher and students, Violin lessons, Jazz band fake book, Choral folder, Orchestra binder, Sheet music organizer.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CRANBURY 24-Sleeve Music Binders
Brighten Your Day with these great looking Sheet Music Organizers by CRANBURY. Each music folder is constructed with a heavy duty, cleanable poly cover. These sheet music binders have 24 bound (non-refillable) thick poly binder sleeves which display on two sides, letting you show 48 sheets of music. The archival quality plastic crystal clear sheet protectors are sturdy, acid-free, PVC-free, with no ink lift-off, designed for long term storage of your compositions, charts, chorale music, music lessons, etc.
Sheet music file folders are designed to hold US Standard (8.5x11”) letter size pages, not A4.
* Outside cover: 9-3/4” wide, 11-3/4” tall
* Inner sleeve: 8-3/4” wide by 11-1/4” tall.
This flip folder is spiral bound and lies flat when open (180 degrees) on a table or music stand. The cover has a low-key musical theme, with rounded corners and edge detailing.
Innovative design lets you insert sheet music into the top and bottom bands, allowing for annotation directly on the exposed sheet of music. Or, insert the sheet music or other documents into the music pocket for easy viewing and long term storage.
Available in Basic Black and Bright Colors
Both black and colorful sheet music folder binders have an attractive two-tone design: The colored piano sheet music holder has a black interior, while the basic black piano binder has an attractive pearl-white interior. Each includes an inside pocket for pens or other loose items. Great for Music Teachers and Music Students CRANBURY Pocket Sheet Music File Books are perfect as music folders for band, piano sheet music holder, music book for guitar lessons, choir music folder, violin lessons, jazz band fake book, choral folder, orchestra binder, sheet music organizer and more.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I do love that it’s spiral bound so you can fold the pages over so you’re only looking at one page.
I’m hoping the plastic holds up as it seems to be the same material for most sheet protectors you’d buy for 3-ring binders. But since it’s spiral bound, and held by many many, spirals (as opposed to just 3 where one rips easily after repeated use), I’m hopeful it would last many years.
I wanted to be able to use this when I travel but it needs a music stand to keep it from saggingat the top corners. You also need a couple of binder clips to keep the plastic sheets from sagging until you get enough pages to hold it up.
I'm going to buy a three ring binder, clear plastic sleeves and a few paper clips