|Number of Ports||2|
|Item model number||2724606412446|
|Product Dimensions||1.4 x 23.8 x 15.6 cm; 18.14 Grams|
CableCreation Displayport to HDMI Adapter, 1080P Gold Plated DP to HDMI Adapter Male to Female 1.3V Black
|You Save:||S$1.80 (21%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ►[DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter]: High quality made to transmits both audio and video from computer with Displayport to monitor, HDTV, or projector with HDMI. An HDMI cable is required (sold separately)
- ►[1080P@60Hz High Resolution]: The HDMI to DisplayPort Adapter supports displayport input and HDMI 1.3v output, transmits video from computer or tablet to HDMI monitor display, support resolution up to 1080P@60Hz (Full HD)
- ►[Mirror & Extend Mode]: The HDMI to DisplayPort cable supports mirror and extend dual mode. under mirror mode, you can watch movies or play games on a big screen; under extend mode, you can work and play at the same time with 2 screens showing different content.
- ►[Gold-plated Connector]: Provide durability and improve the signal transmission, low profile dongle design, light weight and compact to carry
- ►[Unidirectional]: The Display Port to HDMI adapter only transfer signal from DisplayPort source to HDMI display, can Not connect from an HDMI PC to a DP display.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
CableCreation Displayport Male to HDMI Female Adapter
This DisplayPort to HDMI adapter enables you to connect a computer/laptop with DisplayPort interface to an HDMI-equipped display, monitor, projector by a
HDMI cable (sold separately). From small screen to large screen, it’s a good choice to share ideas with your partners or enjoy a better visual feast with your family.
- Support 4K video output
This DP to HDMI adapter can support 4K*2K @30Hz video resolution. A small product but big function that can be used in living room, office or classroom.
Kindly NOTE: this adapter only stream audio and video from DisplayPort source side to HDMI display side, can Not connect from an HDMI PC to a DP display
- When your product not working, what should you do?
- Please make sure the direction first, this adapter ONLY stream signals from Displayport source devices (like laptop, PC) to HDMI monitors, displays or projectors.
- If you want to get 4K resolution, make sure both your computer and HDMI monitor supports 4K resolution firstly, and choose a reputable HDMI cable. Make sure connection stable and securely. If you probably could not find a better HDMI cable, just feel free to settings and lower down the resolutions. (Such as 1920*1080P)
- If you get a flicker or black screen, please go to your latops' official website and update the BIOS and Graphics card driver, then restart to try again. if possible you could also try another HDMI cable to confirm if the problem lies in the HDMI cable.
- Note that this adapter can work with graphics supporting DP++ function, if your graphics card does not support DP++ function, you probably need an active adapter , ASIN: B019Q652AG for your reference.
Read Before You Buy
It's not for the montior with DisplayPort input, it's an uni-directional adapter. It will NOT work if your video source is HDMI and monitor is with DisplayPort input. Another solution, HDMI to DisplayPort with external power input is required.
What is the difference between a passive and active DisplayPort converter?
When you convert video from a source that uses DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort to DVI or HDMI (for example, a computer to a monitor), you will need to consider the difference between passive and active adapters.
If the source supports dual-mode DisplayPort (also known as DP++), then you can use a passive adapter because the source can perform the conversion. If the source does not support DP++, then you need to use an active converter, which includes additional chips to perform the conversion.
Passive adapters are less expensive since they do not need to include additional chips. A quick way to check whether you can use a passive adapter is to see if the DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort source has the DP++ symbol above it. The symbol is a D with a P inside of it, with two + signs to the left, one on top of the other.
Active adapters use additional chips to make the conversion inside the adapter, regardless of whether the source supports DP++. This means that active adapters are more expensive than passive adapters.
If you want to use multiple monitors with the same computer, you should use an active adapter because some video cards cannot run the maximum number of monitors while using DP++. This is especially true if the computer has more than one DisplayPort or Mini DisplayPort connection. Check with your video card manufacturer to confirm which type of adapter you need for the setup that you would like to run.
Support Mirror & Extend Dual Mode
- Mirror Mode
Enjoy the perfect big screen visual feast
- Extend Mode
You can work and play at the same time
Gold Plated Connector
Small & Light
|DP to HDMI Adapter||Active DP to HDMI Adapter 4K@60Hz||DP to HDMI Cable Design 2||DP to HDMI Cable Design 1||2 in 1 DP Hub Active||3 in 1 DP Hub|
|HDMI Resolution||4K @ 30HZ||4K @ 60HZ||4K @ 30HZ||4K @ 30HZ||4K @ 60HZ||4K @ 30HZ|
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Visually it looks exactly like the image provided;size, font, color, everything. I've had this over two months and I have no complaints.
Unfortunately, the adapter failed on December 22nd. The PC is recognizing a monitor and is pushing a display, but the picture goes back and forth from solid black to purple lines/fuzz. It was tested on multiple cables, multiple monitors, and multiple PCs. The only item that had consistent issues was the adapter itself.
Maybe I expected too much for the price, but I ordered a similar one from another company back in April that is still working perfect. I'll spend the extra 1$ next time to get a better product.
**update** Most likely they work as they should. After ordering DP to HDMI cables, the cables do the same thing these adapters did. After reading up it seems that it is a DP issue and it happens with a lot of graphics card. If I move the mouse and wait a while both the adapters and the cables both would eventually wake the monitors up.
Reviewed in the United States on 18 June 2020