|Model Name||Classic™ Nonstick|
|Special Features||Gas Stovetop Compatible|
|Mounting Hardware||10" Fry Pan, 3 qt. Sauté Pan with Cover, 8" Fry Pan, 2.5 qt. Sauce Pan with Cover + No Boil-Over Insert, 6 qt. Stock Pot with Cover + No Boil-Over Insert|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Hard-Anodized Nonstick + No Boil Over|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||2094680|
|Product Dimensions||64.14 x 32.23 x 29.21 cm; 8.71 Kilograms|
Calphalon 2094680 Classic Pots and Pans Boil-Over Inserts, Nonstick Cooking Set
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
|Material||Hard-Anodized Nonstick + No Boil Over|
|Number of pieces||10|
About this item
- Innovative no boil-over insert puts a stop to messy spills when making pasta, rice, potatoes, and beans—giving you the freedom to focus on other tasks while cooking
- The BPA-free silicone insert recirculates boiling water back into the pot, based on testing of rice, beans, pasta, and potatoes
- The insert allows for stirring and additional seasoning through its center opening, while stay-cool handles allow the insert to be easily removed without touching the pot
- Nonstick cookware is constructed from hard-anodized aluminum and features convenient measuring marks, pour spouts, tempered glass lids with integrated strainers
- Cookware is oven-safe up to 450 degrees F, safe to use on gas, electric, glass, and halogen stovetops, and is hand wash only; silicone insert is top-rack dishwasher-safe
- Set includes: 8" Fry Pan, 10" Fry Pan, 2.5 qt. Sauce Pan with Cover plus No Boil-Over Insert, 3 qt. Sauté Pan with Cover, 6 qt. Stock Pot with Cover plus No Boil-Over Insert
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Focus on other tasks when cooking foods like pasta, rice, potatoes, and beans with the Calphalon classic nonstick 10 piece cookware set with no boil-over inserts. It has everything you love about the classic nonstick line—convenient measuring marks, pour spouts, and straining lids—plus innovative silicone inserts that prevent messy boil-over spills. It's the ultimate solution for convenient cooking; how to use no-boil over inserts in 5 easy steps: bring pot of water to a boil and add foods> gently place a no-boil over insert inside the pot and ensure the rim of insert is touching rim of pot on all sides once boiling, it's normal for water to flow through center opening stir food with wood or Silicone Utensils through center opening when cooking is complete remove insert by pulling up on both tabs. Use caution as hot water may get caught in edges of insert. Use dishwashing detergent without bleach or citrus additives.
Prevent Messy Spills with No-Boil-Over Inserts
Calphalon Classic Hard-Anodized Nonstick Cookware is designed to save you time in the kitchen and deliver cooking versatility. Innovative, silicone No-Boil-Over inserts prevent spills and messes when making pasta, rice, potatoes, and beans, giving you the freedom to focus on other tasks while cooking. Convenient measuring marks, straining covers, and pour spouts allow you to cook efficiently, stay-cool stainless steel long handles provide heat resistance when cooking on the stovetop, and the durable 2-layer, PFOA-free nonstick interior lets you prepare and serve your favorite meals with ease.
Why Choose Calphalon Classic Nonstick Cookware?
The more nonstick layers, the better. Each additional layer provides improved durability and ensures superior nonstick performance.
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Cookware uses 2 nonstick layers to create a cooking surface that helps prevent food from sticking and makes cleanup easy.
Calphalon Classic Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Piece Set with No-Boil-Over Inserts
Included in the set:
8" fry pan
10" fry pan
2.5-qt. sauce pan with cover and No-Boil-Over insert
3-qt. saute pan with cover
6-qt. stock pot with cover and No-Boil-Over Insert
Cookware Set Includes:
- BPA-free, silicone No-Boil-Over inserts prevent messy boil-over spills
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction
- Durable, PFOA-free 2-layer nonstick interior
- Long handles stay cool on stovetop
- Oven-safe up to 450 degrees F
- Tempered glass lids
How it Works:
Add Water and Boil
Bring pot of water to a boil and add food. Caution: do not use insert as a strainer.
Place No-Boil-Over Insert into Pot
Gently place a No-Boil-Over insert inside the pot and ensure the rim of insert is touching rim of pot on all sides.
Easy Strirring with Insert
Stir food with wood or silicone utensils through center opening.
Dependable Cookware Designed for Everyday Use
Two PFOA-Free Nonstick Layers
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Cookware features 2 PFOA-free nonstick layers for added durability and effortless cleanup.
Easy Measuring and Pouring
Convenient measuring marks, pour spouts, and straining covers allow you to cook with efficiency.
Oven-Safe Up to 450 Degrees F
Cookware is oven-safe up to 450 degrees F and compatible with gas, electric, glass, and halogen stovetops.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
And the small Silicon steam rig had been removed , not cool!
The set is good for a family of two
But too small for a family of four.
Nice even heat and well constructed.