|Material Type||Durable Hard-Anodized Aluminum/ Stainless Steel Long Handles|
|Item model number||1943332|
|Product Dimensions||36.83 x 17.15 x 12.07 cm; 1.45 Kilograms|
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Sauce Pan with Cover, 2.5 quart, Grey
|Price:||+ S$30.69 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release, and quick cleanup
- Convenient measuring marks, pour spouts & straining lids
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum construction
- Cast stay-cool stainless steel long handles
- Oven safe up to 450 F
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover features convenient fill lines, a straining cover, and pour spouts to help you save time in the kitchen. The saucepan is made with dual-layer nonstick for extra-easy food release and cleanup, and is constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum for fast and even heating. Non stick saucepans are ideal for preparing soup, sauces, grains, pasta, and rice, boiling water or reheating foods. With rounded corners for easy stirring, the saucepan is finished with a long, stay-cool stainless steel handle.
With its timeless design, this sauce pan lends a classic aesthetic to your kitchen
At a Glance:
- Durable medium-sized sauce pan
- Measuring marks, straining cover, and pour spout
- Dual-layer nonstick interior
- Hard-anodized aluminum for even heating
- Long, stay-cool stainless steel handle
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover
Designed for reliable everyday cooking, the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover is constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum for fast and even heating, with a dual-layer nonstick interior for extra-easy food release and cleanup. Ideal for preparing soup, sauces, grains, pasta, and more, this sauce pan features rounded corners for easy stirring. Convenient measuring marks, a straining cover, and pour spout help you save time in the kitchen. The Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and backed by a full lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Versatile Sauce Pan
The Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover is designed with rounded corners for easy stirring, making this medium-sized sauce pan ideal for soup, sauces, grains, pasta, and rice, boiling water, and reheating foods.
The Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover features convenient measuring marks, a straining cover, and pour spout for added convenience while cooking your favorite dishes.
Dual-Layer Nonstick for Easy Release and Cleanup
This pan features a dual-layer nonstick interior, allowing food to release with ease and offering quick cleanup when the meal is finished.
Hard-Anodized Aluminum Construction for Even Heating
Constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum, the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover is designed to stand up to daily use and offers fast and consistent heating. A long, cast stainless steel handle stays cool on the stovetop for comfortable handling.
See-Through Tempered Glass Lid
Effortlessly monitor your food as it cooks thanks to the see-through convenience of a tempered glass lid. Lid has straining holes that line up with pour spout to drain cooking liquids easily.
Full Lifetime Warranty*
This product is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. To register your products, visit the official website.
Oven Safe for Versatility in the Kitchen
You can use the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to move it easily from the stovetop to the oven for baking. This sauce pan is intended for gas, electric, electric ring, halogen, and glass stovetops, and should be used with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils to protect the nonstick surface from damage.
How to Cook with Nonstick?
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The depth of the pan is excellent with engraved markings for measuring. I also like the tempered lid that also has prefabricated slots for pouring out liquid. It's a breeze to clean, too.
It's a great product. When I get out of the unemployment line, I intend to buy a full Cephalon set of pots and pans. Yes, I'm that pleased. I don't think you'll be disappointed with this product or any Cephalon product option. So, yes, I'm happy I bought this.
Durable and very easy to clean with soft brush.
IT IS NONSTICK!!! Finally I found a good nonstick Sauce Pan.
Thank you Calphalon!
I will buy more for sure.