|Special Features||Electric Stovetop Compatible|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||1831401|
|Product Dimensions||34.29 x 16.51 x 16.51 cm; 1.27 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Calphalon Easy System Nonstick Sauce Pan, 1 1/2 quart, Black
Enhance your purchase
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability
- Silicone grip handle provides a cool, sure grip, even when cookware is hot
- Oven safe to 450 degrees F so you can cook on the stovetop and transfer to the oven to finish cooking or keep foods warm
- Spouts make it easy to pour liquids neatly and evenly from either side of pots and pans; Glass cover with straining holes lets you drain water from pasta or vegetables without using and cleaning a colander
- Protected by a Full Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Designed for easy, everyday cooking, Simply Calphalon Easy System Nonstick cookware helps you make the most of your time in the kitchen. Pan interiors feature etched fill lines so you can easily measure dry or liquid ingredients, and maximum capacity lines help prevent boil-over. Two pour spouts let you neatly pour sauces or drain liquids from either side of the pan. Lids have integrated straining holes that can be aligned with pour spouts to drain water, and also have silicone rims that help retain moisture for more flavorful cooking. The 1.5-qt. Sauce Pan is ideal for preparing sauces, vegetables or breakfast cereal. Pan and cover are oven safe to 450 degrees F. Hand wash. Cook on gas, electric, or ceramic stovetops. Covered by a Full Lifetime Warranty.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- The vents/strainers in the lid are genius, especially since I've converted to the skillet method for cooking pasta ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM3BRa3ajlo ).
- It is impossible to get anything stuck. Seriously. Impossible.
- This pan is huge and the deep sides are perfect for braising, sauteing, making large batches of sauce, and tossing pasta with sauce.
- You can make pizza on the stovetop using only this pan -- no other dirty mixing bowls or anything. Yes, I've tried it, and even my kids ate it. Bam. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgpjCOFVK4s )
My only complaint is that the silicone edge on the lid does absorb some smells -- but it's not nearly as bad as the seal on my crock pot lid, so I'm not really bothered by it.
The pot itself is good. I like the quantity indicators. The shape and height is also good.
The cover is too small and doesn't fit tight which defeats the purpose of the spouts.
I'm going to keep the pot but I don't recommend buying one until the cover manufacture is adjusted to fit properly.