|Manufacturer||Vita Pet Life LLC|
|Package dimensions||12.9 x 5.99 x 5.89 cm; 159 Grams|
Coco and Luna Eye Support for Dogs - Vision Supplement for Dogs - Eye Vitamins for Dogs, Antioxidant - with Omega 3 EPA & DHA Fatty Acids, Lutein + Astaxanthin – 120 Chew-able Tablets
Enhance your purchase
- EYE HEALTH SUPPORT – Coco and Luna Eye Health Support contains natural antioxidants, vitamins, and cod liver oil to promote eye health for dogs of any breed, age or size.
- OVERALL EYE FUNCTION SUPPORT – Our Eye Health Support formula contains Cod Liver Oil, Bilberry Fruit, Lutein, Astaxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, to support overall eye function, especially for aging dogs.
- LUTEIN FOR CANINE SENIORS – Our formula contains Lutein, Marigold Flower extract, and Zeaxanthin to help dogs with low carotenoid levels and eye strain.
- COCO AND LUNA: A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST – We understand how much your pet’s health and wellbeing means to you, so we manufacture our products in FDA-registered facilities that are NSF and GMP-certified in the USA.
- MADE IN THE USA: All of our products are made in the USA, veterinarian approved & hypoallergenic.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our product is made from natural and special ingredients to help your dog’s vision! They are safe to take as a daily supplement and are veterinarian recommended. Made in the USA in a GMP Organic Certified Facility and tested by a 3rd party for purity. Our tablets can be given as a treat for your convenience and your dog’s enjoyment.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
So I was looking through Amazon foe eye vitamin for her hoping it can helps her a bit.
She is taking it now, it seems like the product is helping her to see a little bit by moving to the right way.
UPDATE: After a couple of months of daily doses. (I now crush them with a pill cutter and add them to his food) i can say that i think his sight has actually improved. In any case, it cant hurt and his overall health has significantly improved with these and a diet change. Even neighbors have commented.
Also excellent customer service, and that always makes a big difference!
I have 3 small dogs and one of them has had problems for 4 years with one of her eyes, which we eventually had to remove and my goal is to keep her remaining eye healthy, plus my other 2 dogs.
I compared the ingredients in this product with lots of others online and decided to try Coco and Luna. A few reviewers had mentioned their dog did not like the taste. I cut each tablet in 4 pieces and mix into their dinner. They go right down. I recommend this product and have it on auto delivery.