|Educational Objective(s)||Spacial Awareness|
|Model Number||SG 021US|
|Number of Game Players||1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||20 June 2016|
|Mfg Recommended age||4 - 7 years|
|Item model number||SG 021US|
|Product Dimensions||29 x 6 x 24 cm; 589.67 Grams|
SmartGames SG 021 Little Red Riding Hood Deluxe Preschool Puzzle Game 24x29x6 cm (LxWxH)
Enhance your purchase
- Inside the box: game board, 5 puzzle pieces with roads, little red riding hood bad wolf, 3 trees and 1 house. booklet etc
- A preschool puzzle game and brain game for kids, cognitive skill-building challenges, ages 4 to 7
- Brain games build skills: your children can build upon their spatial insight, planning, problem solving, concentration
- Puzzle game for one player
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SmartGames: cognitive skill-building fun for all ages
Welcome to SmartGames! We produce bestselling games that are found in more than 80 countries around the world.
Currently more than 45 SmartGames are available, designed for all ages: from kids as young as 2 years old right up through the smartest adults. We offer a robust preschool line, as well as several categories of games that are compact, portable and perfect for travel.
All SmartGames have between 48-120 challenges (and occasionally more). While they are single-player games, often people solve challenges in collaboration, especially in schools. And seeing who can solve challenges the fastest results in some interesting game nights!
You can also try the SmartGames Customer App, a new tool that is unique to SmartGames! Completely free of charge, It has all kinds of features that are designed to enhance the experience of people who purchase physical SmartGames. Stuck in a challenge? Find animated clues! Lost a piece? Order a replacement on the go! How about a gift finder? The app will help you identify the perfect SmartGame for everybody on your list. Just search "SmartGames Customer App" in your app store.
Thanks for looking at our products and learning about SmartGames.
Little Red Riding Hood: Find the Path to Grandma's House!
SmartGames Little Red Riding Hood is an enchanting puzzle game for young children. Can you help Red Riding Hood find Grandma’s house in the forest? Can you out-smart the wolf when he appears?
Play Little Red Riding Hood by arranging the puzzle pieces on the gameboard so that a direct path is created from Red Riding Hood to Grandma's house. Then, in the last 24 challenges, players have to create two paths: one for Red Riding Hood, and the other for the Wolf! A great introduction to Spatial Insight, Planning and Problem-Solving skills for kids.
Little Red Riding Hood also includes a family-friendly picture book with a SmartGames 'twist' on the original tale.
Exercise your cognitive skills...while having fun!
For those looking for a little more than just another STEM seal, we invite you to explore the Cognitive Skills aspects of SmartGames play. Each SmartGame details which Cognitive Skills are engaged in solving its challenges - right on the box. Our games engage skills including Spatial Insight, Problem Solving, Planning, Concentration, Logic, and more.
All of which come while having fun playing our games!
SmartGames Preschool: Quality, skill-building games for kids as young as two years old!
Parents and teachers can be confident knowing that SmartGames preschool games are made from safe, high-quality materials.
Pieces in SmartGames preschool games are designed to be engaging and fun, enhancing the experience that young kids have with SmartGames.
Many of our preschool titles offer story value, adding language and imagination to the skills touched upon when solving SmartGames challenges.
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The set is good quality. The pieces fit well into the board and stay up even with toddler hands putting houses over them. The wolf piece is also bigger than the pigs so that he doesn't really fit in the houses, so you know you've got it wrong if you try to put the wolf inside. I appreciate the attention to detail wherein the houses are yellow, brown, and red to represent straw, wood, and brick, just like the story. The puzzle also comes with a book telling the story of the three little pigs if your little one isn't familiar with it, but the book isn't integral to the game.
Some tips for additional fun:
1. Have your child set up the board. This is good practice for reading maps and following directions. If the puzzle is too hard for your kid, have them look at the solution for the puzzle and recreate it.
2. Some puzzles only use one or two pigs; to explain this to my son who always wants to use all the pieces, we say that the other pigs are "on vacation" and need to have their houses ready for them when they come home. Then once all the houses are placed, we lift up the empty houses and the extra pigs "come home." During the day time puzzles, we pretend the wolf is sleeping.
3. There is lots of opportunity for play acting with the pigs and wolf. We have fun with the wolf piece pretending to huff and puff and blow the houses down during the night time puzzles. Sometimes the wolf "wakes up" during the day time puzzles and comes to eat the piggies who must then escape. Super fun!
-Well built game: Quality is great and should last a long time
-Comes with a storybook that explains the story of Jack and the Beanstalk
-Fun game with a lot of different problems/solutions to work through (like most other SmartGames games).
-Definitely not portable: The game is quite tall and gets even taller with the addition of the cloud.
-A little difficult to explain to little ones initially, but they catch on once you walk them through the basics.
All in all, a good sturdy game that should last a while, would recommend buying it.