|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Item model number||PCIP-3T-KJ|
|Product Dimensions||19.05 x 19.05 x 15.49 cm; 1.29 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
EasyShopForEveryone Stackable Steamer Insert Pans with 2 Lids, Cook 3 Dishes at a time, Compatible with 6qt Instant Pot, Pressure Cooker Accessories, Pot in Pot, Baking, Casseroles, Lasagna Pans
|Price:||+ S$57.85 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- VERSATILE : 3 tier stackable insert to cook different foods in separate containers simultaneously; great for pot-in-pot cooking when you need to cook more than one dish at a time, preserve the nutrients and vitamins, or want to heat up leftovers without using the microwave oven. These pans allow you to steam vegetables, meat, and fish; cook rice, make cakes, pasta; or as dessert pan to make cheesecake or lasagna! Also, useful to store food. A must have in your list of Instant Pot Accessories.
- TWO INTERCHANGEABLE LIDS : The stackable pressure cooker set includes two lids -- a steamer, and a sealing lid. The steamer lid is designed with holes to perfectly steam your food. The sealing lid is perfect for cooking or re-heating food.
- FITS 6 & 8 QUART COOKER : The stackable steamer set fits perfectly in 6, and 8 qt cooker such as Instant Pot IP-DUO60, IP-DUO60 V2, IP-DUO60-ENW, LUX 60 v3, IP-DUO80 and so on. A great additon to your Instant Pot accessories. It would also fit into other 6 quart and above electric pressure cookers such as Kuhn Rikon, Power XL, Cuisinart, Fagor, Costaway, Faberware, T-fal, Elite, GoWise, Secura, and Gourmia.
- FOOD GRADE STAINLESS STEEL : The stackable steamer set is built with high-quality food-grade stainless steel. It is durable and nice heft. The stackable stainless steel steamer set is a great accessory for your Instant Pot.
- Happy Customers - It's a RISK FREE buy. If you're not completely satisfied with your insert pans, please contact us and we will refund or replace your product immediately.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What is Pot-in-Pot (PIP) cooking?
- Cooking food in a pot that is placed inside the Instant Pot's inner pot is called Pot-in-Pot cooking. Stainless Steel Stackable Insert Pans allow you to place same or different foods in separate pans, and cook them together at the same time in the Instant Pot.
Why and when you would want to use Stackable Insert Pans for Pot-in-Pot cooking?
- Prepare multiple foods at the same time; for example, Teriyaki Tilapia, White Rice, and Lemon Butter Carrots.
- Reheat multiple foods to preserve nutrients and flavor, without using the microwave oven or stovetop.
- Cook foods in separate insert pans, and serve and store it in the same pans. For example, when you have cooked rice and red beans, save yourself from taking out red beans and putting them in a serving pan.
Welcome to EasyShopForEveryone! Why choose our stackable steamer insert pans for your pressure cooker?
- Our stainless accessories, the pot in pot steel inserts, is a must have accessory for pot-in-pot cooking in electric pressure cookers such as Instant Pots.
- The pot in a pot method allows you to cook a variety of foods at the same time in an instant pot. Such cooked food in pot remains nutritious. The steel insert are in fact stainless inserts made from food-grade stainless steel.
- These pan accessories or instant accessories or pot in pot accessories are great for steaming rice, vegetables, meat or fish. It is recommended to use our stainless pots only because other aluminum or silicone pans may leech chemicals into your food.
- If you are new to pot in pot cooking please scroll down to know more about how to use our pot in pot pans as ip accessories in your Instant Pot or other electric pressure cookers. All our one pot accessories are considered of cooker steel quality that can be safely used inside steel cookers. If you are looking for steels pots and pans that can be used in cookers pot or main pot then our insert pans is your right pick.
- The right match of cooker and pot has become a necessity for making a complete meal in one go. If you wanted to do more with your pot cooker such as an Instant Pot, then try our insert pots for instant pot. If you want a perfect cooking companion, then it has to be stainless steel pot.
The Dos and Don'ts :
How to use?
Parts Included :
Cleaning and Care :
|Instant Pot 3-Tier Insert Pans - 6 quart||Instant Pot 3-Tier Insert Pans - 8 quart||Instant Pot Flan/Cake Pan - 6 quart|
|Applicable Model||Fits 6 & 8 Quart Pressure Cooker, Such as IP-DUO60, IP-LUX60, IP-LUX60V3, Smart-60, Ultra-6/8, IP-CSG60, IPLUX80, IP-DUO80||Fits 8 Quart Pressure Cooker such as Instant Pot IP-DUO80 and so on.||You can now make flans or cakes using our flan pan in any broader pot using pot-in-pot method of cooking. No need of stove-top/electrical pressure cookers.|
|Material Type||Food Grade Stainless Steel||Food Grade Stainless Steel||Food Grade Stainless Steel|
|Functions||3 tier stackable pans allow you to cook 3 different foods simultaneously! These trio multipurpose pans allow you to steam vegetables, meat, and fish; cook rice, make cakes, pasta; or use as a lasagna pan. Make cheesecake that tastes great!||3 tier stackable pans allow you to cook 3 different foods simultaneously! These trio multipurpose pans allow you to steam vegetables, meat, and fish; cook rice, make cakes, pasta; or use as a lasagna pan. Make cheesecake that tastes great!||Pot-in-pot method allows you to make a flan or a cake using our flan pan by placing it on a trivet inside another broader pot. Steam generated from liquid below the trivet is used to build pressure and make the flan.|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 7.5 x 6 in||8.4 x 8.4 x 7 in||7.5 x 7.5 x 3.5 in|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Next problem is that there's no easy way to get the hot, dripping pans apart. You lift the rack out and everything is hot, wet and greasy. You need to put a large towel down to set it on. You open the rack and try to separate each pan only to find that they are hard to grab with pot holders and vapor-locked together. Using pot holders and a knife, I could separate each pan and place it on the towel. The bottom of each pan was greasy from the food in the pan below. Fine. I could finally eat. I stacked the pans containing the leftovers and put them in the fridge on top of a plate. Next day, I grabbed the slippery assembly and once again needed a knife to pry the pans apart.
All in all, it would have been faster, easier, and cleaner to use the toaster oven and microwave to prepare this meal.
When cooking in these 3-tier pans, there are a few things you should remember. When you heat up leftovers, stick to just that. Do not try to cook anything from scratch, or it will need more time. This will cause the leftovers to burn. If you are cooking a meal from scratch, don’t forget to put enough water in the instant pot. Sometimes just 1 cup doesn’t cut it. Another tip for successful use: do not force food into the pans. If you want to cook more, then purchase this company’s 2-tier pot inserts.
After spending time in the pressure cooker, your pans may want to stick together a little bit. However, if you are wearing pot holders you should be able to easily remove the hot lids. If you find yourself having to use a knife, it means you left the inserts in for too long
Reviewed in the United States on 18 September 2018