|Number of Game Players||1|
|Number of Pieces||120|
|Material Type(s)||Paper, Plastic|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Remote Control Type||No|
|Release date||16 October 2018|
|Mfg Recommended age||7 - 99 years|
|Item model number||EI-2978|
|Product Dimensions||14.61 x 8.26 x 1.91 cm; 90.72 Grams|
Educational Insights EI-2978 Kanoodle
Enhance your purchase
- 2-D & 3-D BRAIN-TWISTING PUZZLES: Kanoodle is a puzzle game that includes 12 puzzle pieces, 200 puzzle challenges, a 48-page illustrated puzzle book, and a carrying case. Perfect brain teaser, travel game!
- INCLUDES 200 PUZZLES! Kanoodle includes 200 logical thinking puzzles from basic to deviously difficult, there are hundreds of possible combinations, but only one correct answer. Perfect for enhancing problem-solving, critical thinking, and strategic thinking skills.
- PERFECT FOR ALL AGES from puzzle-loving, visual learning kids to puzzle-master adults. Perfect stocking stuffer for boys and girls.
- OVER 2 MILLION GAMES SOLD! Challenge your noggin with this best-selling, award-winning, brain-twisting, solo game. Kanoodle is a perfect brain game for adults & kids!
- OUR PLAYFUL PROMISE: Our team stands proudly behind our playful products, that's why we offer a 365 day risk-free guarantee on every purchase.MADE BY EDUCATIONAL INSIGHTS: Since 1962 Educational Insights has been creating toys and games that ignite the spark in every child
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Can you Kanoodle? Using combinations of colored connected beads, players complete colorful puzzles in two unique formats: tricky 2-D puzzles and twisted 3-D pyramids. To start, pick a design from the puzzle book, place some of the puzzle pieces into position as shown…then fill the empty spaces with the remaining pieces. Sounds simple? It can be…or it can be deviously difficult, depending on the level of game play. Hundreds of possible combinations, but only one completes the puzzle. Puzzle pieces fit inside the handy pocket-sized case with built-in game boards, so you can Kanoodle anywhere. Includes 12 puzzle pieces, 48-page illustrated puzzle book, and carrying case. For 1 player.
How to Play
1. Pick a challenge from the puzzle book and set up the puzzle pieces on the board as shown.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 8 December 2016
Often the player may skip the lower level puzzles because they are too easy resulting with (much) fewer puzzles for the player to play with. Just remember this is not an "app game". You have total control to NOT preload as many noodles as suggested in the booklet. For example Level 1 suggests pre-positioning 11 noodles. You can turn it into a level 6 puzzle by only putting down 6 on the game board. You can also generate you own higher level puzzles by preloading even fewer noodles.
I expect the same can be done to the 3D puzzles. Since I need to work on improving my 3D spatial visualization skills so the existing puzzles are quite sufficient for now.
Bottom line, this is an amazing puzzle game for "kids" of all ages.