|Material Type||Alloy Steel|
|Item model number||EGSS3|
|Package dimensions||40.49 x 20.8 x 11.51 cm; 3.45 Kilograms|
ErGear 17”-34” Single Monitor Desk Mount Stand Kit, Full Motion Gas Spring Arms with Clamp On/Grommet Mounting Base, Holds Computer Screen up to 19.84 lbs/Arm with 75/100mm VESA, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|TV size||34 Inches|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 17”-34” Screens Universal Compatible: ErGear Single Monitor Mount features heavy-duty construction. The arm loads up to 19.84lbs. VESA compatible for both 75*75mm and 100*100mm backside VESA mounting holes (not compaticble for recessed mounting pattern).
- Easy-Positioning Floating Monitor: you will easily find an ergonomic working position by tilting the monitor up and down or swiveling it from side to side. It also allows for vertical and horizonal monitor shift to meet different demands to improve work efficiency.
- Streamlined Workstation & Sit-standing Work Style: monitor being lifted in the air gives a neat desktop look. Cables are organized along the arms and will not bother the desktop space. Extra-long Arm reaches Max. 24 inches height (measuring from the tabletop to the center of the vesa) allowing both sit and standing use.
- Side Clamp Base & Grommet Mounting Option: if you don’t want to drill a hole on the desktop, you may choose to clamp the base to the edge of the desk (for desktop thick from 0.8” to 3”). Grommet Mounting allows free-location on the desktop where a mounting hole exists (for desktop thick from 0.8” to 3.54”).
- Increased Comfort: This single monitor stand helps you improve your work posture and relieve neck and shoulder pressure, so you can switch positions freely to increase productivity.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ErGear Single Monitor Stand Mount, Your Ergonomic Gear Solution!
Review this product
Top review from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
BIGGEST COMPLAINT: when the arm is fully extended, the joint where the monitor mounts drifts a little to the left or right, never just stays where its put. Also, my 3/4 inch desk was too thin. Still 5 stars, and better than the stock stand. (I recommend watching my review video)
Im about to drop this review lower as my detailed review is being suppressed
As others have stated, they do have some plastic components in them - notably the pivots where the arms join together. While I would prefer them to have metal there, so far I haven't had trouble with any of them. I have everything from an old 17" up to a newer 28" HD monitor and it hasn't had trouble holding any of them. In fact I had to reduce the lift on one of my 26" ones because it wanted to come up too easy.
The mounting is pretty straightforward, however it's a pain to get the screws in if you are using the clamp-on mount. I found it easiest to take the clamp apart, insert the screws for the post and tighten them, then reassemble the clamp. The reason it's so difficult is because there isn't much clearance for the supplied wrench, and the screws are intentionally hard to turn to keep them from loosening, so it takes forever just making 1/3 turn of the screw then having to re-insert the wrench over and over.
The first few I purchased just came with one set of screws to attach the monitor and no spacers, but the latest one I just received also includes some longer screws and spacers which may solve the problem with recessed back monitors. None of my monitors need them, but I know a lot of the bad reviews here were because of problems getting it to fit in a recess. Sounds like they listened and changed their product.
So overall I think they are decent for the money. If you are in a high-demand environment where the monitors are constantly being moved around, the plastic pivots might be a little concerning. But if you are like me and rarely move them, this is a decent arm. I mean...I have purchased 5 of them after all...