|Sport||Weightlifting, Powerlifting, Exercise and Fitness|
|Package dimensions||22.61 x 17.27 x 1.78 cm; 159 Grams|
Glofit FREEDOM Workout Gloves, Knuckle Weight Lifting Shorty Fingerless Gloves with Curved Open Back, for Powerlifting, Gym, CrossFit, Women and Men
- [Enhanced Protective]: One piece with hollow out back design perforated micro fiber with perfect breathability and freedom during the workout.
- [Anti-Slip Stability]: Workout gloves with a cushioned pad with silica anti-slip points, increase the friction and provide reliable stability in extensive movement.
- [Durability]: Double layer palm design with foam and micro, feature anti-friction construction, enhance comfort, increase durability, and protect your hands from training abrasion.
- [Humanize Design]: Soft towel constructe the back of thumb design for wipe the sweat quickly. Hook-and-loop closure for a secure fit. Short, curved finger design for easy on and off. 4 colors and 3 size for choose, design both for women and men.
- [Entended Warranty]: Extended 24-Month Warranty. Upgrade to our Lifetime Warranty by following us on social media @GLoFitUSA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
As I had predicted, the gloves didn’t last that long—perhaps six months—and I did wash them in a bucket of soap several times. I also continued to wear them w minor tears in some of the fingers. I did buy a second pair that was a size up (medium), and found that the looser fit resulted in a lesser life. The first thing to degrade is the palm area for each the small and medium size. That being said, I treated them rough, as I work my forearms 2 hours a day using a barbell with very coarse grit on the bar. Since all gloves wear down over time (and rapidly the way I use them), I don’t view the relatively short lifespan as a drawback. I also spend 3 to five hours a day in the gym and remove and put these gloves back on many times during my workouts (e.g., bathroom). What I love most about these gloves is the intimate feel with the weights. Not an overabundance of material to affect the grip. The cushions and textured grip areas in the palm are perfectly designed for my workouts. The top (of hand) is a stretchable fabric that is thin and breathable, and there’s a “soft rag” material on the back of the thumb for wiping the white stuff from the corners of your mouth lol. Buying my third pair as soon as I submit this. Below is my original review:
I have relatively small hands for a dude, so I blindly ordered a size small (figuring I’d send them back in exchange for a medium). Astonishingly, the small size fit—albeit very snug—to a degree that the circulation in my fingers felt constricted. I wore them during two workouts totaling 4 hours. These are very well designed gloves. For me, the fit is perfect now that they have stretched. I’m expecting them to rip at a seam because of the smaller fit, but if i get 6 months out of them, it’d be money well spent. I suspect these gloves will not hold up to a mechanical washing. The Velcro strap presses my watch button when my wrist extends upward, but I resolved it by strapping my watch to the center of my wrist support sleeve. If this small pair fails me in the immediate future, I will buy a second (medium) pair. I have several pairs of workout gloves, each w a unique design, feel and purpose...these gloves are nice addition to my arsenal. Love the design.