|Mounting Hardware||1 x Furi Pro Utility Knife|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Item model number||FUR105E|
|Product Dimensions||26.5 x 2 x 3 cm; 137 Grams|
Furi Pro Utility Knife 15cm
Enhance your purchase
- Seamless, all stainless steel construction of the blade and handle eliminates food and dirt traps for the ultimate in hygiene
- Innovative reverse-wedge shaped handle that locks into the hand to reduce slip and hand fatigue
- High performance Japanese stainless steel blade
- Optimised bolster designed for safety, comfort, strength & easy sharpening to the blade heel
- Blade: 15cm / 6 inch
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Furi Pro Utility Knife 15 cm, Japanese stainless steel sharp blade, kitchen knife with ergonomic handle for secure grip (colour: silver)
Furi - Sharper Thinking
For over 20 years, the Australian knife brand Furi has been a pioneer in innovative knife design and is therefore the first choice of renowned chefs and gourments world-wide. Founded in 1996, the brand is characterized by progressive status-quo challenging thinking. Right from the start, Furi opened up new possibilities in the knife-manufaturing indutry: first-class technical expertise and knowledge regarding knife materials and cutting edges meet the traditional methods of knife crafts.
Furi Pro Knives
Furi combines many years of tradion with continuous innovation to design and produce knives that stand out due to their high quality and extraordinary sharpness. Made out of Japanese steel they impress with their design, innovation and performance. The notable shape of the knife ensures effortless and easy usage, while the seamless performance eliminates cutting material residues.
Furi Pro Knives - an ideal companion for hobby and professional chefs!
- Material: Knives are made of high-quality Japanese stainless steel
- Innovative: The special shape of the handle provides secure hold and cutting comfort
- Knife sharpness: Impressively precise due to narrow, polished edges
- Combined: The incorporation of mechanical engineering knowledge hones a deeper understanding of materials and polishes
- Exclusive: Elegant design from down under
- Recommended: Developed and conceived by experienced and internationally renowned professional chefs
|Furi Pro Serrated Utility Knife||Furi Pro East/West Santoku Knife 7"||Furi Pro Asian Vegetable Chopper||Furi Pro Boning Knife|
|Material||Japanese stainless steel||Japanese stainless steel||Japanese stainless steel||Japanese stainless steel|
|Dimensions||28 cm||30,5 cm||28,5 cm||26 cm|
|Features||Blade length: 15 cm||Blade length: 17 cm||Blade length: 15 cm||Blade length: 13 cm|
|Furi Pro Bread Knife||Furi Pro Carving Knife||Furi Diamond Compact Knife Sharpener||Furi Pro Santoku Knife Set|
|Material||Japanese stainless steel||Japanese stainless steel||Plastic, stainless steel, industrial grade diamond coating||Japanese stainless steel|
|Dimensions||33,5 cm||33,5 cm||8 sharpening fingers||Blade length approx. 13 cm, resp. 17 cm|
|Features||Blade length: 20 cm||Blade length: 20 cm||high sharpness & durability - noble gift box made of acacia wood|