|Product Name||Cling Wrap|
|Item model number||CLO 00020|
|Product Dimensions||31.75 x 6.35 x 5.84 cm; 249.48 Grams|
Glad Cling Wrap, 200 ft
|Price:||S$3.70 (S$0.01 / Grams)|
|You Save:||S$0.25 (6%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Tight Seal for Longer-Lasting Freshness: Holds leaks back and prevents unwanted air from getting in.
- Safe to Use: Glad plastic wraps won’t melt or warp in the microwave.
- BPA-Free: The plastic in Glad products does not contain any bisphenol A.
- Clear Food Wrap: Keep an eye on your food while preserving it for later.
Frequently bought together
How to use Before opening: Push in side tabs to secure roll. To open box: Lift tab from the right hand side and peel off the strip. Easy roll start: Simply lift and pull. Easy to handle: Pull amount of wrap needed. Tear wrap down and across the cutter. Clings Tight: Stretch wrap over food for longer lasting freshness.
GLAD makes products that help keep food fresh, longer. We’ve been doing it for over 50 years and our products keep getting better. With the latest technology, our best-ever ClingWrap now has 50% better cling* and is easy to use and dispense. So whether you’re portioning food, preparing food, steaming food or protecting food – count on GLAD.
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
- Cling wrap itself is not absolutely horrible..
- The cutter is located on the top of the lid which means you have to pull the cling wrap upwards. But...you may have food on the cling wrap and this food will slide away as you awkwardly try to angle the cling wrap up into the blade.
- When you first open it, you pull a tab separating the lid from the bottom of the box. If not careful, the sides of the lid can come apart and then the lid is not nearly as sturdy as it needs to be to cut your cling wrap. You are then forced to hold the lid together as you pull up on the wrap.