Govee WiFi Temperature Humidity Monitor, Wireless Digital Indoor Hygrometer Thermometer with App Alerts, Temperature Sensor Humidity Gauge for Home Pet Garage Cropper Greenhouse, H5051
Enhance your purchase
- WiFi Thermometer Hygrometer: Connecting with 2.4 GHz WiFi(doesn't support 5G WiFi) or Bluetooth, you can remotely monitor temperature and humidity. Alert will be sent to "Govee Home" App when beyond preset value. Help keep an eye on your house when you're away from home.
- Accuracy: Govee Smart hygrometer thermometer accesses temperature accurately within ±0.54℉/±0.3℃ and humidity ±3% with Swiss-made sensor.
- Dual Display Methods: Govee WiFi thermometer hygrometer is equipped with a clear LCD screen. You can check the current temperature humidity on LCD, or you can get current and historic data via the app. The thermometer is easy to mount anywhere using the included back adhesive tape or tabletop stand.
- 2 Years Data Export: WiFi thermometer can record over 2 years of data and upload it to the phone via WiFi. Choose different intervals of data as you need. Export the last 2 years' data in CSV format.
- Functional APP: Govee Home is a smart App with features of low battery alarm, easy setting, and data sharing (log in with the same account). Simply switch the temp unit °F/°C, calibrate and pre-set the alarm value through your fingers on APP. Double-tap the button on the front face of the device to switch between °F/°C.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Govee Wifi Temperature Humidity Monitor Wireless Temperature Sensor; Build Your Smart Home
Govee Wifi Temperature Humidity Monitor Wireless Temperature Sensor, get exact temperature and humidity around your home. You can lay this wireless hygrothermograph on any spot of your house and mount it on the wall with 3M glue.
- Temperature Range: 14°F - 140°F/-10°C - 60°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.3°C
- Humidity Range: 0 - 99%
- Humidity Accuracy: ±3%
- Dimensions: 3.01 inch x 2.06 inch x 0.9 inch
- Weight: 0.1675LB
- Battery: AAA (included)
- Monitor Sampling Interval: Every 2s
- Logging Interval: Every minute
- Upload Interval: Every 10 minutes
- On-board Data Storage: 20 days
- In-App Data Storage: 2 years
- Compatibility: iPhone, Android
Note: The humidity monitor will enter sleep mode at intervals of 10 minutes for the purpose of saving battery. At sleep mode, the monitor will still log data but won't connect WiFi to upload data, so please kindly note at sleep mode, you won't find this device at your routers. At intervals of 10 minutes, the monitor will wake up and upload all the data recording each minute to your phone; if you find the data not updated, please refresh it in 10 minutes.
How it works
- Download “Govee Home” on App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app and sign up an account with your email. You can also export the data as csv. format to this email address.
- Add a device H5051 and press the device for 3s to pair.
- Name your device like Office/Basement/Cigar Humidors/Wine Cellars/Incubators/Greenhouses/Dog House/Family Heirlooms/Refrigerators /Freezers.
- Choose a suitable WIFI and enter the passwords after naming; the device will be added successfully after connecting WIFI
- Set an alarm temperature or humidity. You can get alert from the APP if the temperature or humidity exceed the setting value.
Monitoring the Thermometer and Humidity of Animal's Living Environment
For people who want to live a healthier life, they may need a thermometer hygrometer to monitor the temperature and humidity, ensuring their house in certain temperature humidity.
For a cropper, the wireless thermometer hygrometer is necessary for monitoring the temperature and humidity of greenhouse.
For wine collector, they don't want their favorite wine rapidly deteriorates because of being in improper temperature and humidity.
For pet lovers, put Govee smart sensor alert in the incubator of eggs, you can monitor the thermometer and humidity at any time. When you raise a rabbit, you need to keep track of the temperature in the rabbit barn. This is a good choice for you. You can see what the temp was at certain times of the day or even seeing the average for the week/month/year.This thermometer humidity monitor is also useful when transporting dogs/rabbits/cats to make sure it's not too hot or cold.
Frequently Asked Question?
1. For the Alarm and Alert Function, the phone will receive a push message when the data exceed the setting value and the exceeded value will be alerted in red colored words and red graph on your phone app.
2. If you cannot connect your device to your home WiFi network, it could be one of following issues:
1) Wrong password. Make sure that you entered the correct WiFi network password and try again.(Pleasenote capital letters and blank.)
2) Is your router compatible? If your router is a dual-band router, for the first time setup, please make sure your smartphone and the H5051 device are both connected to the same 2.4 GHz WiFi network, otherwise you will not be able to connect the device and your smartphone. Please kindly note that the H5051 device cannot connect to a 5Ghz network（NOT SUPPORT 5G WIFI). Temporarily switch off the 5 Ghz network on the router to connect the device to 2.4Ghz network. Afterwards you can switch on the 5 Ghz network again. after connection, you can remotly monitor the temperature and humidity on your smartphone APP from anywhere.
3) Check the signal strength of the WiFi. If the WIFI signal is too weak, the device cannot connect properly. Move the device closer to the router to make sure that a good WiFi signal is available.
3. Normally the battery can work about 3 months. If you had used the device for about 3 months, the device can't connect with WIFI, please kindly try replacing the batteries to re-connect the device with WIFI.
|Govee Accurate Indoor Temperature Humidity Sensor||Govee Indoor Bluetooth Temperature Humidity Monitor||Govee Mini Wireless Thermometer Hygrometer||Govee Upgraded WiFi Indoor Outdoor Thermometer||Govee Bluetooth Grill Thermometer with Dual Probe|
|APP Remote Monitor||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Temperature Range||32℉-122℉(0℃~50℃)||14℉-140℉(-10℃~60℃)||-4℉-140℉（-20℃-60℃)||-4℉-140℉（-20℃-60℃)||32℉-572℉ (0℃ to 300℃)|
|Accuracy||Temperature: ±0.54℉/ Humidity: ±3% RH||Temperature: ±0.54℉/ Humidity: ±3% RH||Temperature: ±0.36℉/ Humidity: ±2%RH||Temperature: ±0.54℉/ Humidity: ±3% RH||Temperature: 1. 8°F/1°C|
|Data Storage Export||✓||✓||✓||✓||X|
|Battery||4 x AAA Battery||3 x AAA Battery||1 x CR2477 Battery||2 x AAA battery||2 x AA Battery|
|Size||3.11 x 2.56 x 0.75 inches||3.01 x 2.06 x 0.9 inches||1.57 x 1.57 x 0.67 inches||5.03 x 3.7 x 2.91 inches||7.08 x 5.51 x 2.55 inches|
- Batteries : 3 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.65 x 5.23 x 2.29 cm; 91 Grams
- Date First Available : 6 July 2018
- Manufacturer : Govee
- ASIN : B07FBCTQ3L
- Manufacturer reference : H5051001
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|