|Model Name||Valencia Pro|
|Special Features||Induction Stovetop Compatible|
|Mounting Hardware||11'' Frypan|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||CC002453-001|
|Product Dimensions||51.31 x 29.21 x 7.62 cm; 1.18 Kilograms|
GreenPan CC002453-001 Valencia Pro Hard Anodized Induction Safe Healthy Ceramic Nonstick, 11", Grey
Enhance your purchase
- Infused with diamonds, GreenPan’s Thermolon Minerals Pro healthy ceramic nonstick coating is free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium, so it will never release toxic fumes, even if it’s accidentally overheated
- Metal utensil safe, our original diamond-infused nonstick coating offers remarkable durability, balanced heating, and effortless cleanup
- Valencia Pro's Magneto Induction Base brings incredible searing and browning to all stovetops, including induction, plus the hard anodized aluminum body is unbelievably durable and scratch-resistant
- Oven and broiler safe up to 600°F
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
- Will never warp, wobble, or scratch over time, ensuring even cooking without the loss of energy or heat
- Mirror-polished stainless steel handle stays cool thanks to a V-shaped cutout
- Suitable for all stovetops including induction
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Valencia Pro brings together over a decade of innovations in one incredible collection. Designed to last, this frypan is crafted with strengthened hard anodized aluminum for extra durability and scratch resistance. This versatile 11” pan features a sturdy Magneto base for superior induction efficiency so you can brown, sauté, and sear without heat loss on any stovetop, including induction. The pan features our Thermolon Minerals Pro ceramic nonstick, a diamond-infused coating that’s metal utensil safe and designed to stand up to intense use while continuing to give you even heating, effortless release, and easy cleanup. The frypan’s stainless steel handle lets you go from stovetop to oven with ease and the dishwasher safe design makes cleaning up big messes stress-free. Limited lifetime .
Review this product
Reviews with images
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I read and followed the instructions for pan use. Pans only ever saw a cold egg or veggie or meat that had been recently been rinsed, so cold water shock should never have been a problem. If a pan can't handle this use it is useless. We babied these pans, they never entered a dishwasher, and always cooled down before being cleaned.
So, if you are looking for a good non-stick pan, don't waste your time and money with these pans. You can't even fry an egg on these after a few months. I would like to get my money back, but sadly they have failed well outside the return warranty I believe. I am just going to go get some cast iron pans and go through the heat treatment processes. At least then I know I won't have an expensive pan that will fail after a few months.
1) no aerosols cooking spray which becomes sticky & builds up on cookware
2) drizzle cooking oil each use & spread or roll it around
3) after cooking remove from heat & always allow pan to cool down
4) do not place in sink while pan is hot
5) hand wash with dish soap & non abrasive
6) if too busy (on occasion) to hand wash...I’ll only put the pan on top dishwasher rack
7) cooking temperature never above medium heat
8) use only NON metal utensils (utensils with NO BPA)
9) no abrasive scrubbers
10) Always soap up all of the pan top, bottom & sides. The pan usually looks clean but spillover oil will cook on next use & stain it