|Item model number||101-2018|
|Package dimensions||37.39 x 18.39 x 18.39 cm; 3.04 Kilograms|
HumanCentric Adjustable Under Desk Computer Mount and Wall Mount | CPU Holder That Fits Most PC or Computer Cases
|Price:||+ S$35.18 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNDER DESK OR WALL MOUNT: Mount your computer case under a desk, under any secure flat surface, or on the wall to get your CPU off the floor or out of sight for a decluttered workspace
- ADJUSTABLE COMPUTER MOUNT: Fits CPUs up to 22 pounds with a height between 12-21 inches and a width between 3.5-7.75 inches
- SEAMLESS ROTATION: Swivels with ease a full 360 degrees for access to your PC’s cables, ports, and plugs
- SCRATCH FREE DESIGN: The mount includes felt padding dots to prevent any scratches on your computer case
- EASY INSTALLATION: The bracket comes with all the necessary hardware for both under desk and wall mounting as well as a simple step by step instruction manual
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HumanCentric Adjustable Computer Mount
Mount your computer under your desk or on the wall to to achieve a clean and comfortable workspace. This adjustable mount is custom designed to fit specific dimensions.
See below for the specific dimensions that this mount fits and key features.
Mounting products for all your home and office technology
Supports seamless 360 degree rotation for easy access to your computer's ports and cables.
Easy adjustments to the height and width of the mount allows you to mount almost any typical computer under the desk or on the wall.
The mount comes with a simple step-by-step instruction manual and the following hardware:
- Computer case holder
- Wall anchors
- Felt pads (used to ensure your CPU is kept scratch-free!)
- Allen wrench
Note: Not all parts are used during installation - various hardware is provided to cover all possible configurations.
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This product has 2 fundamental design flaws, both of which are frequently mentioned in reviews for other computer mounts sold on Amazon that have the same design as this one.
First, the bottom support of the bracket wasn’t wide enough to properly distribute the weight of my medium-sized 7” wide tower. I wasted 3 hours adjusting the height and width of the mount and failed to find a configuration that prevented my computer from titling awkwardly against the short and flimsy retaining arm.
The other major flaw is the height adjustment mechanism, which uses pre-drilled holes that are spaced too far apart. The “best” height setting left about an inch of extra space between the top of my case and the bracket. After returning this item I found another desk mount (currently not sold on Amazon) that uses a much better pressure screw design for continuous height adjustment.
The relatively inexpensive price doesn’t justify the shoddy design and construction of this mount.
Reviewed in the United States on 17 October 2020
On top of that, the product arrived damaged. I was able to bend it back into place with pliers, except for a dent in the top. Luckily, the dent is only a cosmetic defect.
Doesn’t matter anyway. I’m returning it on Monday.