|Product Dimensions||7.62 x 7.62 x 3.81 cm; 117.93 Grams|
|Item model number||X000WPFMJZ|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Included Components||Outlet Wall Mount Rubber Holder, User Guide|
|Item Weight||118 g|
KIWI design X000WPFMJZ Outlet Wall Mount Rubber Holder For Home Mini Nest Mini Speaker, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Modern Design: Different from other cheap plastic mounts on the market
- Made of soft durable silicone material
- Color matches to your Home Mini/Nest Mini, naturally fits with any type of decor, looks like its an original accessory. (Home Mini/Nest Mini is not included).
- WOULD NOT BLOCK OTHER OUTLET - Regardless of whether you place this wall mount on the top or bottom outlet, the other plug on the outlet is still available and you still have full access to the microphone switch and the micro usb.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Perfect Cord Management: The cut outs for the power cable fit well so the mount can easily hide the excess cord, providing a much cleaner look. The mount frees up the counter space and provides a much cleaner look also keeps your speaker safe from any potential damage due to liquid spills or food splatter. GREAT SPACE SAVER WITH PROTECTIVE CASE- Say goodbye to long ugly cord bunched up behind the Google Home Mini.
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
One it was in, however, it works as intended and looks great. The cable wraps around snugly and when done right does not protrude from the casing. I've noticed that the weight of the Mini does tend to pull the plug very slightly out of the socket, so I wonder how well it might work with a less sturdy US plug, but it's not like it's loose at all with a UK one.
Very pleased, just hoping the rubber lasts.
Then sleeve does not fit over because there is too much wire and the large plug is pulling silicone out of alignment.
Once it was all on and looked as good as it was going to look the magnets that hold them together could not get close enough and the home mini just fell straight off.
This is a good idea but terribly executed. Steer well clear.
Wire fits neatly .. and doesn't obstruct the adjustment socket .. easy access to the power port and mute switch ..