|Educational Objective(s)||Early Learning, Language Arts|
|Number of pieces||250|
|Release date||15 August 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||5 - 8 years|
|Item model number||840008|
|Product Dimensions||21.59 x 21.59 x 0.79 cm; 911.72 Grams|
Key Education Publishing Big Box of Sentence Building Games Learning Materials for Age 5 and Up , 840008
- MULTI-PURPOSE LEARNING TOOL: Featuring familiar sight words and punctuation, the Big Box of Sentence Building allows young readers to explore proper sentence structure while practicing newly acquired reading and writing skills in a fun, creative way.
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: This learning tool features 250 (2.2-inch x 2.2-inch) word card puzzle pieces color-coded by parts of speech, 4 blank dry erase cards, game ideas, and a 4-page booklet with directions and teaching suggestions.
- HOW IT WORKS: Construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, build vocabulary, and practice reading high-frequency words with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
- WORKING TOGETHER: Great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Big Box of Sentence Building includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency.
- WHY KEY EDUCATION: Key Education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, social skills, emotions, and behavior.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Big Box of Sentence Building allows young learners to practice sentence making, sight word fluency and reading. This learning tool contains 250 interlocking game pieces for endless education and fun. Going beyond putting words in order, the sentence builder activity pieces are also color-coded to identify parts of speech and form a foundation for proper grammar. The set includes nouns, pronouns and determiners, verbs including helping and linking, adverbs, adjectives and articles to provide instruction that meets NCTE standards. The literacy resource set features familiar sight words, punctuation cards and four blank dry erase cards to teach sentence construction, improve sight word recognition and practice reading in one fun activity. The set includes an instruction booklet outlining games and activities for fun and engaging ways to build vocabulary, increase fluency and teach punctuation and grammar.
LEARN PARTS OF SPEECH
The pieces are color-coded to show parts of speech, while also teaching punctuation, capitalization, and proper sentence structure.
BUILDING BLOCK FOR EARLY READERS
Building a sentence, piece by piece, is a great visual and tactile way to learn to read.
USE AT SCHOOL OR HOME
Daily practice and suggested games will improve sight word recognition, build vocabulary, and increase fluency.
|Key Education: Sentence Building Box||Key Education: Big Box of Sentence Building||Key Education: Photo Conversation Cards||Key Education: Language Library Photo Cards||Key Education: 52 Blank Write-On/Wipe-Off Puzzle Pieces||Key Education: Nouns, Verbs & Adjectives Learning Cards|
|Description||86 interlocking cards that provide an early literacy resource that can be used to play a variety of reading and grammar games||250 interlocking puzzle pieces that teach parts of speech and can be used to build an endless number of sentences||90 photos with practical teaching ideas and guided practice to help children develop social and communication skills||160 photo cards for building vocabulary and expressive and receptive language skills||A multisensory approach for leaning how to print letters and numerals, draw pictures, complete math problems, create sentences, and more||Learn parts of speech and develop expressive and receptive language skills|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 7 July 2018