|Manufacturer||Lodge Manufacturing Company|
|Mounting Hardware||Cookware;Dutch Ovens;dutch-ovens|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Manufacturer||Lodge Manufacturing Company|
|Item model number||EC7D33|
|Product Dimensions||37.47 x 30.15 x 15.7 cm; 7.8 Kilograms|
Lodge EC7D33 Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven, 7.5-Quart, Caribbean Blue
Enhance your purchase
- A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- WHAT IS PORCELAIN ENAMEL ON CAST IRON? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories. Dimensions : 13.56 L X 10.98 W X 4.68 H inch
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations. Lodge Enameled Iron products are made in China to strict metallurgical and casting specifications.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Lodge Color Porcelain Enamel on Cast Iron cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron. This 7.8-Quart Enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The cast iron vessel has superior heat distribution and retention, evenly heating bottom sidewalls and even the lid. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. The excellent heat retention reduces the amount of energy needed for cooking. Two layers of very hard, glossy porcelain enamel are chip resistant and easy to clean. Lid knob is oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. The black rim on the pot is matte porcelain, not exposed cast iron. Hygienic porcelain enamel is non-reactive with food. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware's original appearance. 12" diameter, 4 3/4" deep. Caribbean Blue. Imported.
7.5 Quart Dutch Oven
A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn't quit, the Lodge Dutch Oven is an enameled cast iron classic that's great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to marinate, refrigerate, cook and serve
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- Smooth glass surface won’t react to ingredients
- Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500°F
- Sauté, simmer or fry on any stovetop
Why Buy Lodge Enameled Cast Iron
Lodge’s century-old tradition of excellence continues as we marry the benefits of cast iron with the beauty of porcelain enamel. Superior heat retention produces a perfect braise or expert sauté, and the vibrant enamel surface allows food to be marinated and refrigerated. Workhorses in the kitchen and show pieces on the dinner table, these vessels offer all the style and function of French brands at a value that is all Lodge.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Enameled Cast Iron
1. Allow cookware to cool.
2. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water and a nylon Scrub Brush is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance. Citrus juices and citrus-based cleaners (including some dishwasher detergents) should not be used, as they can dull the exterior gloss.
3. If necessary, use nylon pads or scrapers to remove food residue; metal pads or utensils will scratch or chip porcelain.
4. Slight stains can be removed by rubbing with dampened cloth and Lodge Enamel Cleaner or other ceramic cleaner according to directions on bottle.
5. Dry cookware thoroughly before storing. Do not stack cookware.
Review this product
Reviews with images
5 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Priscilla Lim on 4 January 2021