|Model Name||Combo Cooker|
|Special Features||Induction Stovetop Compatible|
|Mounting Hardware||10.25-Inch Shallow Skillet, Lodge Lcc3 Pre-Seasoned Cast-Iron Combo Cooker, 3-Qt. Dutch Oven|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes AC Adapter||No|
|Item model number||LCC3|
|Product Dimensions||42.06 x 26.67 x 7.77 cm; 5.9 Kilograms|
Lodge LCC3 Cast Iron Combo Cooker, Pre-Seasoned, 3.2-Quart, Black
- Pan set includes 3.2-Qt. Dutch oven and 10.25-inch shallow skillet that doubles as lid
- Pre-Seasoned and ready-to-use
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Sturdy handle with hole for hanging when not in use, complemented by helper handle
- Made in the USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This fan-favorite provides endless possibilities for cooking and baking. The versatile 3.2 Quart Combo Cooker is a deep skillet and a Dutch oven all in one, plus its lid can be used as a shallow skillet or griddle. Experience excellent heat distribution and retention for consistent, even cooking. Seasoned and ready to use.
3.2 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker
The Lodge Cast Iron Combo Cooker does it all. A deep skillet, a fryer, a Dutch oven in one, plus a lid that doubles as a shallow skillet or griddle. This versatile piece is perfect in the kitchen or great outdoors.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, braise, bake, roast and fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
Why Buy Lodge Cast Iron
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century. Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware. We don't just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family's favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
- Wash cast iron by hand with mild soap or none at all.
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel.
- Rub with a very light layer of vegetable oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm.
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place.