|Special Features||Dishwasher Safe|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||GL15PLT|
|Product Dimensions||8.26 x 37.92 x 44.93 cm; 1.26 Kilograms|
Lodge Tempered Glass Lid (15 Inch) – Fits Lodge 15 Inch Cast Iron Skillets and 14 Inch Cast Iron Woks
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||8.3 x 37.9 x 44.9 centimetres|
About this item
- 15 INCH GLASS LID. This 15 inch tempered glass lid fits Lodge’s 15 Inch Cast Iron Skillets, and 14 Inch Cast Iron Woks. It offers an ergonomic design and easy-hold handle for maneuverability around the kitchen.
- STURDY TEMPERED GLASS. Safer than normal glass, this tempered glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your cooking. With thermal shock resistant technology, there’s no fear of shattering, and the ultra-durable design increases performance level.
- DISHWASHER & OVEN SAFE. Make clean up and cooking a breeze with this Lodge Lid. It’s dishwasher safe and can withstand temperatures in the oven up to 400° F, allowing you the freedom, flexibility, and efficiency that your recipes call for.
- LOCK IN MOISTURE & FLAVOR. This lid is lightweight and allows for peeking, without losing the moisture or flavor that you need. Keep in moisture and steam in the oven, on the grill, or on the stove for recipes with big flavor.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cast iron products, that can be passed down for generations. Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
TEMPERED GLASS LID This tempered glass lid keeps in flavor and moisture. It can withstand heat up to 400° and is dishwasher safe for easy clean up.
KEEP THE FLAVOR IN Cooking with your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated, and Lodge wants to help you execute your recipes the right way. Providing you with lids and accessories to keep in the flavor and moisture that you’re looking for.
LODGE HISTORY Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cast iron for over a century. Joseph Lodge created a legacy that has lasted through more than half of U.S. history. Tthe Lodge family is committed to keeping their employees and their families afloat. Novelty items such as cast iron animals and garden gnomes were sold in order to keep paychecks coming and families fed.
BORN IN THE USA The Lodge Manufacturing Company is still family run, with both CEO’s being the great-grandsons of Mr. Joseph Lodge himself.Their headquarters are tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River, where you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN. It’s built on family values, American history, and high quality cast products.
COMPANY VALUES Donating $111,990 to the My People Fund with proceeds from the 2016 Great Smoky Mountain Skillet, Lodge is passionate about giving back to the environment and the community. Their efforts include thorough practices in a zero hazardous waste foundry, recycling 134 tons of cardboard in 2016, planting trees, and the development of settling ponds near their foundry that safely harbor a variety of plant and aquatic life.
Lodge Tempered Glass Lid
Lodge Tempered Glass Lid fits perfectly over your Lodge Cast Iron Skillets and Pans. It keeps moisture and flavor locked in the pan while you keep an eye on the progress of your recipe.
- Oven safe up to 400 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in China
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
sure enough, its a defect, as soon enough the screw cannot keep the knob tight to the lid anymore, and the whole thing just came off.
am in the process of returning this product, and am quite disappointed about this.
By ckboon on 22 March 2021
Top reviews from other countries
The worst thing is that I couldn't even use it after unpacking 😪
Very happy, and glad I went with the Lodge branded lid over a generic 12".