|Special Features||Induction Stovetop Compatible|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Cast Iron|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||L3SKWLWF|
|Product Dimensions||25.86 x 16.97 x 3.48 cm; 853 Grams|
Lodge Wildlife Series-6.5" Cast Iron Skillet with Wolf Scene, Black
Enhance your purchase
- LODGE WILDLIFE SERIES: Each unique piece in our seasoned cast iron Wildlife Series features one of America's most distinctive animals.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Lodge Cast Iron 6.5-inch skillet is a great option for small meals or side dishes. The Wolf Scene design adds even more heritage to this iconic pan and makes a great serving piece. The unique design of our Wildlife Series makes this piece ideal for collectors. Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use. The right tool to sear, saut , bake, broil, braise, fry or grill, this pan is at home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire. Great for induction cooktops! Cast iron cookware is brutally tough for decades of cooking with unparalleled heat retention and even heating. Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil. Made in USA.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It does come pre-seasoned, but me being me I always re-season new cast iron. Like with all cast iron just scrape it clean (while the iron is still hot is best), rinse it off, dry it with paper towels or heat from the stove, and coat in oil/fat. Its natural nonstick properties will build up over time. Cast iron isn't a new fangled kitchen tool, it's a 2,000 year old survival tool. If you clean your iron like this I guarantee you won't see rust. To re-season for ANY reason take coarse sea salt and rub it into the pan with the cut end of a potato until you break off all old oil/seasoning and/or possible rust to bare iron. Coat in olive oil and bake at 450°F/230°C for 45 minutes. Let cool and put a fresh coat of oil on top.
All-in-all if all you need is to cook something small, like one fried egg, this is the right tool for the job. Lodge is a brand I trust.
I'm not sure what you'd make a 6.5" skillet, but I'm sure it could also be functional, and the price doesn't break the bank.