|Item Height||6.2 centimetres|
|Item Width||34 millimetres|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Linux, Mac|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||500 Milliamp Hours (mAh)|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||1|
|Item model number||910-005156|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 3.4 x 6.2 cm; 104 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech 910-005156 MX Anywhere 2S Wireless Mouse, Graphite Black
|You Save:||S$59.01 (46%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity technology||Wireless, Bluetooth|
|Number of buttons||7|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CROSS-COMPUTER CONTROL - Logitech Flow allows you to seamlessly control multiple devices and even copy-paste content and documents between those computers
- TRACKS VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE - even on glass
- RECHARGABLE BATTERY - Up to 70 days of power on single charge
- DUAL CONNECTIVITY - Use with up to three Windows or Mac computers via included Unifying receiver or Bluetooth Smart wireless technology
- Hyper fast scrolling
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The MX ANYWHERE 2S is the advanced mobile mouse for power users. Harness the power of Logitech Flow and take multi-computer use to a bold new level. Control up to three computers and seamlessly move text, images and files between devices. Scroll through documents and web pages faster and easier with the hyper-fast scroll wheel. MX ANYWHERE 2S is ready when you are. It holds a full charge for over two months and in just three minutes you get enough power for a full day of usage. Work virtually anywhere with high precision tracking --even on glass. Its compact, sculpted shape is crafted to provide the control you need anywhere- at home, at work or on the go.
Mouse, Unifying receiver, Micro-USB cable for recharging, User documentation
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, still some slight issues. Nit sure yet if it is the mouse or my system. Sometimes mouse clicks experience delays, action expected does not occur immediately - a time lag. Have yet to customise the additional buttons to see what the mouse can really do
By KP on 12 May 2021
By Rajesh on 18 May 2021
Top reviews from other countries
Giving 3 stars as this is not clear anywhere in the description and still looking for a workaround to get the "copy/paste" working. So money wasted for me....😞
Only gripe would be the placement of the middle button which is difficult to reach as it is behind the wheel. Recommended for Linux systems.
2) "logitech option" helps you customize the buttons of the mouse. Either you can have a default setting for all the application or you can set have default setting plus customize setting for specific application.
3) Best suit for smaller palm size (approx smaller than 14 cm). Almost everyone can use it, easy to carry as well thats what its name describes - "anywhere"
if you have larger palm size - go or MX master.
4) you can use it for gaming, but I would prefer other brand for the given purpose and not this.
5) works on most of the surfaces.
I bought it in good faith so I'm keeping it as it does everything it is advertised to do - I just don't think I'll be using it as much as I otherwise would.
I am impressed with the Bluetooth latency and range compared to my MS mouse. No jumping cursor due to easy interference on this device!
One thing I wish it had is replaceable batteries.
Everything works perfectly otherwise.
Don't know why a reviewer (Zippy from Sydney) had problems with Linux; I only use the mouse WITH Linux. Middle click, no problem pasting; scroll wheel can be set to 'click' mode or to 'fast scroll' very easily and I absolutely love how well these mouse scroll, when they are not clogged up of course.
I suspect that Zippy is trying to use the mouse wheel as the middle mouse button by their review; but the middle mouse button is below the scroll wheel.
Always like to keep a spare around for good devices and this is definitely one that I make sure to have a spare.