|Item Height||23 millimetres|
|Item Width||50 millimetres|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries only|
|Item model number||920-008250|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 5 x 2.3 cm; 476 Grams|
Logitech 920-008250 K375s Multi-Device Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard,Black
|You Save:||S$3.50 (8%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Type and switch between devices: start typing on your computer, then switch to your phone or tablet at the touch of an easy-switch button.
- Quiet comfortable typing: a full-sized keyboard with concave keys in a familiar layout provides hours of typing comfort. 10-key number pad helps you get more done, and tilt-legs provide a choice of two different typing angles.
- Space-saving stand for your phone or tablet: securely holds a variety of devices at the perfect angle to read and type. Its non-slip rubber construction keeps your mobile screen stable, and the design allows easy access to the phone or tablet home key.
- Durable and hassle-free: the K375s multi-device is spill resistant and durable. A 24-month battery life plus auto-sleep and on/off switch offers long-lasting convenience
- Reliable wireless connection: works from up to 10 meters away, with fast data transmission, wireless encryption and no delays or dropouts.
There is a newer model of this item:
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TYPE A REPORT ON YOUR COMPUTER, THEN A MESSAGE ON YOUR PHONE. Imagine what a computer keyboard should be: well-built with familiar and comfortable typing. Now imagine that same computer keyboard working with your phone and tablet too. That’s the thinking and design behind the K375s Multi-Device, a full-size keyboard and stand combo for all the screens you use at your desk.
Keyboard, Universal stand, 2 AAA batteries, USB receiver, User documentation
TYPE AND SWITCH BETWEEN DEVICES
With Bluetooth, Unifying W/L Connection Start typing on your computer, then switch to your phone or tablet at the touch of an Easy-Switch button. The K375s Multi-Device works with popular brands and operating systems including Windows, Mac, Chrome, Android, iOS
Review this product
8 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The phone stand has a large enough base and is wide enough to be safe for large tablets. Wish the gap could be adjustable so that we can get the right device posture. Also if the base of the slot was rubberised it would prevent the phone/tablet from sliding out the sides.
Overall good value for money. Wouldn't mind paying more (within reason) if what I highlighted could be addressed.
We tried everything from fixing sticky keys , cleaning the keyboard and resetting with on off button but no use.
when we dont even press any button the space bar goes on typing on any field and when the focus is not on any text field and pages scroll down to bottom and remains there. It has become absolutely unusable for work or play.
I contacted logitec but they have informed that for singapore they dont provide hardware support and to contact shop where we purchased. Do not purchase if you are considering this.
However, I didn't like the haptic of the keys and the rattling noise, which suggests the use of low quality switches. I guess this is the concession you have to make in this price category - after all, this is an entry level keyboard. If you have to type a lot, it's perhaps better to invest in a better keyboard. For my primary computer, I've been using the more expensive Logitech K740 over 4 years. It's USB connected (no BT) but it is much more comfortable and faster to type than the K375s.
The bad: coming from a USB mechanical keyboard, the keys feel really mushy