|Item Height||4.15 inches|
|Item Width||1.51 inches|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Hardware Platform||Laptop, PC|
|OS||Linux, Chrome OS|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||24 months|
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||4 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries packed with equipment|
|Lithium Battery Weight||0.87 Grams|
|Number Of Lithium Ion Cells||1|
|Item model number||910-004905|
|Product Dimensions||6.78 x 3.84 x 10.54 cm; 90.72 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Logitech M330 Silent Plus Wireless Mouse – Enjoy Same Click Feel with 90% Less Click Noise, 2 Year Battery Life, Ergonomic Right-hand Shape for Computers and Laptops, USB Unifying Receiver, Black
|You Save:||S$6.10 (19%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra-quiet mouse with 90% reduced click sound and same click feel eliminates noise and distractions for you and others around you
- Mouse automatically connects to your computer via a tiny wireless receiver that plugs into your computer’s USB port
- Reliable, long range wireless mouse works up to 33 feet away from your computer (actual wireless range may vary based on use, settings, and environmental conditions)
- Two year battery life and auto sleep help you go longer between battery changes (battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions)
- Advanced optical tracking gives you smooth, precise movements and precise cursor control on almost any surface
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
With the same click feel and 90% noise reduction* compared to classic mice, m330 silent plus offers a quiet experience for yourself and those around you. It has a long-lasting 24-month battery life with auto-sleep, a powerful 10-meter wireless range between the mouse and the receiver, and the added security of 128-bit encryption. Plus, the shape is contoured for your right hand so your hands feels comfortable even after long hours of use. Just plug the tiny Logitech wireless USB mouse receiver into your computer and go. M330 computer wireless mouse works with windows, mac, chrome OS or Linux. And thanks to Logitech advanced optical tracking, you'll enjoy is smooth moves and precise cursor control on almost any surface.
Wireless Mouse, Nano receiver, 1 AA battery (pre-installed), User documentation.
Meet M330 Silent Plus
Get all your work done without missing a beat or disturbing people around you. Silent Mice have the same click feel without the click noise—over 90 percent noise reduction.* Say hello to the silent one in the room and goodbye to your last annoying click. Your family and friends will thank you.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By cc on 2 July 2020
You can get cheaper genuine Logitech mice (M121 $16 on sale, or the M221 w silent clicks) but this combines both key features - larger than the M221 so it feels better in the hand and w silent clicks.
Will be throwing away my fake M330s (super light, bad sensor), and probably swapping it w my M221 for work use.
Only wish it was on their Unified USB dongle, but at this price point can't complain
Top reviews from other countries
But I didn't buy it because I was looking for a regular mouse with bells and whistles--I bought it because I needed something quiet. And I will say that it absolutely delivers in that regard. I'm guessing anyone reviewing this and saying it is too loud has completely unrealistic expectations of what a quiet mouse should be, or has a superhero level hearing ability. It does make some sound when you click, yes. But compared to the sound level that any other mouse I ever used makes, the difference is night and day here--this thing is quiet.
I can click away at my computer if I need to work late that is setup right beside my bed while my wife sleeps and she doesn't even stir, and I have to say she is a real light sleeper.
If you don't need a quiet mouse, buy something else. However if you do, give this one a shot.
- It works.
- Clicks are quiet.
- Wireless with Logitech Unifying nano receiver.
- The scroll wheel is loud! It's interesting how this mouse is advertised as a silent mouse, even if you see the video presentation from Logitech. Yes the clicks are quiet. But the scroll wheel is way worse than a regular mouse. The scroll is worse than the Logitech M510.
- Size is in between a desktop mouse and a laptop travel mouse. Shorter than M510.
- Width is also in between a desktop mouse and a laptop travel mouse. Narrower than M510.
Without the quiet scroll wheel, it loses it whole marketing spell: "It's a quiet mouse!"
If you already have working mouse, it will beg the question, why do you need this mouse?
It needs no charging. Know you will need AAA batteries to replace the one inside of it already if there is a problem but that's no issue.
Dislikes: You will have a finger or two trailing across the board from your right hand but maybe that isn't an issue for some?
Very pleased, Day 1.
1. It's a normal sized mouse unlike the mini mouse and sub-size mouse sold at a lower cost. For folks with above average sized hands this is perfect
2. Its relatively lighter than other wireless mice I have used, but not too significant for anyone to sense
3. It runs only on 1 AA battery unlike few other mouse which need AAA or even 2 batteries!
4. The much advertised silent click is really silent. You barely here it click in a silent room too. So folks who sit in an air conditioned room or library which has ambient silence then this is the best mouse to use! Scrolling is silent too BTW!
5. The On-off switch is relatively bigger than some models like B170 etc. So its easier to turn it off and on. Additionally the switch glides over a red and green background which is a good visual indicator of the status of the mouse. Small lesser known feature but is very useful! (Check pic)
6. Another lesser known feature not talked about and not available in some mice is space to store the nano receiver when not connected to any laptop. This is helpful when you want to carry the mouse and the receiver together without the risk of loosing the nano receiver!
7. The mouse works on any flat surface without need of mouse pad. It doesn't work on glass though. But I personally use a 3M mouse pad which provides cushioning to the hand (My review of 3M mouse pad is available on Amazon)
1. The one thing which I have never seen but indefinitely want with a premium mouse is a mouse case. This is not available with any mouse even if you buy a 5k worth mouse and I wonder why. Am still using a logitech mouse cover which came with one of the logitech mouse I bought in the US a decade back (check pic). What will it take for manufacturers to realize that a need for such mouse cover exists in the market?!
2. Warranty of only 1 year!! I have experienced that only if you are lucky does the mouse last you more than 2 yrs :(
As of Dec 2018 the mouse is non-functional. Forget the 24 month battery life, no point purchasing this if it can't even function that long. One fine day the USB receiver decided to stop functioning, first intermittently then entirely. Also it's not the logi unifying receiver so replacement is another issue.
Note: The product was received with the Mice Turned On and powered up. This definitely would have eaten into the fabled 24 month Battery backup claimed. I can't be sure how long this would last.
Also the product is a little smaller than most of the other Logitech wireless mice.
The t acking is good for normal use and the button clicks are really quiet so would be great for office work.