|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Item model number||6110.17|
|Product Dimensions||37.08 x 16 x 9.14 cm; 1.36 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$35.00 delivery
Mauviel Made In France M'Heritage M150S 6110.17 Copper 1.9-Quart Saucepan with Lid, Cast Stainless Steel Handles.
|Price:||+ S$34.87 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 16Cm/6.3-Inch diameter, 1.8-Litre/1.9-Quart capacity
- Mauviel's M150 Copper Cookware collection is made of two traditional cooking materials; copper and stainless steel, (90-Percent copper and 10-Percent 18/10 stainless steel)
- The 1-1/2-mm thick copper exterior offers superior control, heats evenly and conducts faster than other metals. The stainless steel interior preserves the taste and nutritional qualities of foods and is easy to clean
- Cast stainless steel handles stay cool during use. Can be used on gas, electric, induction (with a disc), halogen, and in the oven
- Made in France and is d for life against any manufacturing defects
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mauviel, a French family business established in 1830 and located in the Normandy town of Villedieu-les-Poeles, is the foremost manufacturer of professional copper cookware in the world today. Highly regarded in the professional world, with over 170-Year of experience, Mauviel offers several different lines of copper cookware to professional chefs and home cooks that appreciate the benefits of their high quality products. Professional cooks can attest that copper cookware is an essential part of every cookware collection as it is 2X more conductive than aluminum and 10X more conductive than stainless steel. This advantage makes copper the very best material for cooking, as it is unsurpassed in its ability to heat up evenly and rapidly and to cool down quickly, allowing for maximum control and great cooking results. M150 Copper Cookware combines two efficient materials that are perfect for cooking and table presentation- a 1-1/2-mm exterior of copper and a very thin stainless interior. The copper exterior makes up 90-Percent of the sandwiched material and provides for excellent conductivity. The stainless steel lining is easy to clean and very durable. M150 has straight sides and stay cool stainless steel handles that are attached to the bodies with sturdy stainless steel rivets. M150 is resistant to high temperatures and scouring pads on the interior and comes with a limited lifetime . Made in France, for household use only.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|