|Number of pieces||3|
|Release date||22 July 2020|
|Mfg Recommended age||12 - 15 years|
|Item model number||15408-5|
|Product Dimensions||5.08 x 5.08 x 17.78 cm; 340 Grams|
McFarlane DC Multiverse White Knight Azreal Action Figure, Multicolor, 7"
|You Save:||S$11.46 (29%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Based on the comic book story arc Batman: curse of the White Knight
- Azrael accessories include sword with removable flames
- Included collectable art card
- Azrael accessories include sword with removable flames, and base
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
War veteran, knight of the order of St. Dumas. Now the joker key recruit in the crusade against Batman. Azrael is the dark knight most powerful new threat, and the one living link to a devastating secret about the Wayne family’s legacy in Gotham city.
SPAWN (VARIANT WITH MACE )
A Government agent, Al Simmons was killed by his own men. Resurrected from the depths of hell, he returns to Earth as the warrior Spawn, guarding the forgotten alleys of New York City. As he seeks answers about his past, Spawn grapples with the dark forces that returned him to Earth, battling enemies and discovering unlikely allies. As he learns to harness his extraordinary powers, he begins to grasp the full extent of what brought him back – and what he left behind.
Spawn now finds himself thrust into the Mortal Kombat universe by mysterious circumstances that have yet to unfold. One thing is clear. Fight.
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figures based off the Mortal Kombat Franchise
- Spawn is featured in his Default skin as seen in Mortal Kombat 11
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing
- Includes a base and a Spawn mace accessory
- Figure is showcased in Spawn Mortal Kombat themed window box packaging