1080P Webcam with Microphone, Wansview USB 2.0 Desktop Laptop Computer Web Camera with Auto Light Correction, Plug and Play, for Video Streaming, Conference, Game,Study
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★【1080P Webcam & 2 Megapixel Lens】 The Wansview 1080P PC Webcam is equipped with an enhanced CMOS image sensor that supports H.264 / 265 video compression technology, which provides a crystal clear image while a video call is being made through it. With this web camera you can enjoy the excellent picture quality.
- ★ 【Webcam with microphone & Noise Reduction】 With the most advanced stereo microphone, the dual microphone of this PC webcam can double the audio around the camera within 20 feet. The added noise cancellation feature makes communication clearer and smoother and feels like you're talking to someone face to face.
- ★ 【Auto Low Light Correction & Plug and Play】 When the video call is in dark environment, the webcam can automatically adjust the white balance of the picture and correct the low light so that the picture is bright enough to be seen. With the USB 2.0 cable you can connect the webcam directly to your PC and detect it automatically without the need for a driver. Just one simple step, you save yourself from the headache of technology.
- ★ 【Versatile Compatibility with Multiple Software & Systems】 Since this web cam is professional too, its compatibility is to use for popular software like Skype, Zoom, Facetime, Facebook, YouTube, PotPlayer and others. This web camera is also suitable for many operating systems including Windows XP / 2000/7/8/10, Mac OS, Android Smart TV, etc., an alternative for your daily needs.
- ★ 【Adjustable Clip】 The webcam for computer has an adjustable clip that can be attached to any type of computer or simply placed on a desk or tripod.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.1 x 8 x 3.3 cm; 132 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 May 2020
- Manufacturer : wansview
- ASIN : B088D3VXC6
- Item model number : 101JD
- Best Sellers Rank: 8,905 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1080P HD Image
Wansview webcam is adopted with 1920*1080 High Definition lens, displaying a fast smooth video at 30 frames per second. With the 90° view angle, this PC webcam can show details clearly and give you a wide view in the room. Start enjoying your video time with this webcam.
USB Plug and Play
No additional drivers or software required, this webcam can easily plug and play. You can plug it to your laptop, desktop, computer or Smart TV with the USB 2.0 cable, then it's able to get up and running on video software immediately.
Not only can this camera absorb audio within 20 ft, but also automatically reduce noise in the background and transfer dialogue automatically and clearly. The built-in stereo microphone makes the communication superior and realistic for you while video calls, feeling like you are talking face to face.
It comes with a flexible clip that you can adjust the angle of the webcam lens and the bracket, so it can be attached to your computer well. You can also just put the webcam on the desktop to let it stand alone. (A tripod is not supported. )
Most of video software and computer systems are supported by this 1080P webcam. It works with video software like Zoom, Skype, Facebook, YouTube, PotPlayer, Face Time and others. As for the computer systems, it's suitable for Windows systems, Mac OS, Android Smart TV.
Various Applicable Senarios
With this webcam, you can start your excellent video time for live streaming, gaming, online classes, group video call, conference, etc. Every task that requires a webcam can be done easily with this wansview webcam. Let it begin your best partner of your video call.
|Video Compression Type||H.264|
|View Angle :||90°|
|Frame Rate:||30 fps|
|Working Temperature:||-10℃ to 40℃|
|Compatible Systems||Windows/Mac OS/Android Smart TV|
Q: Why my computer couldn't recognize this webcam ?
A: If your computer has a built-in camera, please disable that one firstly. On Windows 10, right click the start button---go to device manager--- look for Cameras--- click on the little arrow next to it. You should see two devices, your integrated camera and the one you bought which says HD Camera. Right click on your integrated camera and you should be given an option that says disable device.
Q: Why doesn't the image look like 1080P ?
A: The camera itself is actually 1080P but some video call software will compress the video quality. If you use Zoom software, please go to software setting page --- video setting --- check "Enable HD" option and save it. It will improve the image quality.
Looking for more FAQ to troubleshoot issues ? Please go to our official website and search FAQ for wansview webcams.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 10 June 2020
The other items that I wondered about was how well it would perform in linux. My primary system is the current version of Kubuntu Linux. After I plugged in, it was immediately recognized. My go-to video recording app in Kubuntu is guvcview. It loaded up with the default options. After testing the various settings, I found it to be a worthy camera. It had the options for H.264, MJPEG, and YUYV recording. With YUYV, it was only able to record at 5 fps at the full 1920x1080. Both MJPEG and H.264 allows up to 30 fps. In actual use, I persistently got around 25 fps instead of 30. It had a more difficult time opening in Cheese webcam software. It initially had an error about not being able to allocate enough memory. This was solved by adding a quirk to the config file for the uvcvideo driver. The quirk that it required was one that would restrict a frame rate, which allowed the camera to work properly in cheese. I also tested it with various video chat programs in both Linux an Windows and it worked pretty flawlessly with both systems.
On the hardware side of things, it has a decently long and very heavy duty cable. This is good because cables often either break due to strain, or are enjoyed by cats. Also in the hardware, it is equipped with a manual focus knob. This is nice because unlike some other cameras, this one isn't constantly trying to refocus. It makes it easier to keep one area in focus.
As far as use cases go, it is a fine camera for video chat and recording. Works with little to no effort after plugging in, and produces good video. But where it really shines is while hooked up to the raspberry pi that I use as a 3D print server. It is easy to mount on the top bar and look down upon the item being printed.
Final Thoughts: Worked well in both Linux and Windows 10 with little to no effort. Produced decent video at Full HD resolution and "just worked" right out of the box. Decent build quality. Definitely worth the price, especially since cameras with built in hardware h.264 are harder to find these days.
Reviewed in the United States on 3 June 2020
The image quality is top notch and better than several $100+ webcams I have used in the past, the image is amazingly sharp. Colors are decent.
It installed on both Windows 10 64 bit and Kubuntu with no drivers to download or install. Truely plug and play.
All in all this is a great webcam from a great company and I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a capable webcam on a budget!
Reviewed in the United States on 25 May 2020