|Item model number||MI-7940|
|Product Dimensions||94.49 x 77.47 x 10.67 cm; 20.12 Kilograms|
Mount-It! Mobile Stand Up Desk/Height Adjustable Computer Work Station Rolling Presentation Cart (MI-7940B)
|Price:||+ S$186.85 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE - Ergonomic mobile stand up desk computer workstation is height adjustable from sitting to standing.
- STAND-UP PORTABLE DESK - Ideal for use as a stand-up portable computer office desk and can also be used as a speaker's podium.
- AMPLE ROOM - Rolling computer cart has 4 platforms to store monitor, laptop, keyboard, printer, CPU, PC tower and speakers. The height of top two shelves are optimized for ergonomic laptop/keyboard and monitor placement.
- HEAVY-DUTY - Standing computer cart has a weight capacity of 132 lbs, with about 33 lbs capacity for each shelf. The top two platforms are height adjustable up to 17 inches with 11 locking intervals.
- PORTABLE - Moving the desk from room to room is easy with the 1.5 inch furniture casters, and the desk locks into place with two locking brakes.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mount-It! introduces the perfect height adjustable mobile stand-up desk. It is an ergonomic sit stand computer desk that allows you to raise and lower your work surface quickly and effortlessly to healthy sit-stand heights so you can work with more comfort.
Ideal for use as a mobile computer/laptop station for at the office, home, showroom, and classroom. Carefully designed platforms provide ample space for monitors, keyboards, mouse pad, a PC tower and a printer. Use with or without a monitor stand for an ergonomic layout.
High quality steel frame with powder coating ensures durability and reliability. The height of the top two platforms can be adjusted from a maximum top shelf height of 54 inches to a minimum of 37 inches. 17 inches of height adjustment allows to for from a sitting position to a comfortable standing position.
The locking casters allow the cart to be stationary or mobile when desired. Due to its size, maneuverability is excellent with total side width of 28” and a depth of 27.5”.
Its ergonomic, portable, space saving attributes make it an attractive choice in all types of businesses, office, trade-shows, mall kiosks, retail stores, factories, schools, hospital even at home.
All necessary hardware and installation instructions are provided for assembly.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 20 November 2018
Reviewed in the United States on 29 August 2017
Here's what I expected/needed, ALL fulfilled up to or beyond expectations (or even hopes: ex. easy assembly?):
1) Dual, sit at desk, or work standing
2) MULTIPLE settings; not sit/stand (there's 10)
3) Solid construction and feel at all heights
4) Simple enough (i.e. just what you need)
5) Versatile portability, even loaded with gear
6) Easy, minimal steps, intuitive assembly
7) ALL necessary hardware, INCLUDING tools
8) Wheels move easily and they LOCK
This thing is great...simple design, yet stylish, SOLID, and the Ben though Spartan, still has four shelves:
1) Upper/top--monitor, if necessary
2) Laptop/keyboard, mouse (work area)
3) Smal middle miscellaneous shelf;
4) Bottom shelf: power, CPU/Tower, etc.
One (slight) negative: not a lot of extra desk space (width). But you shouldn't often be using as your entire office. However, if you are (efficiency apartment), there's enough space to make due. Especially with four shelves. (And recall, I use it with my laptop; if you only have a keyboard/mouse on second shelf, there's significantly more space leftover.
What do I end up using it most for? I leave it in the most trafficked room in the house (living area/kitchen/etc.) in standing position. Great for those moments of walking through room suddenly thinking, "Oh, I forgot to jump online and _____". Don't have find device, sit down---just walk over, type it in, walk away.
Suggestion: Do as much "standing" prolonged work as possible---comfortable (automatically good posture, no tendency to hunch), great core strengthening (especially for me--Inhave a long torso, ergo lower back gets sore (weak) when I have stand a long time), leg workout without even thinking about it.
If you're looking at items like this, you've scored a multi-nugget: portability, sit/stand workstation, solid, fully adjustable, and decently priced.
LOVE this thing!
The lower shelf is taller than most people would expect. I would suggest measuring exactly where it will end up for you, to make sure that you will be able to type in comfort, without the desk being to tall, ergonomically speaking.
After a week of delivery time, I had to wait another week for a replacement part (a crossbar), since it was far out of tolerance and could not be assembled. The replacement part was perfectly straight and cleanly welded.