|Item model number||MI-7274|
|Product Dimensions||25.4 x 25.4 x 16.51 cm; 1.72 Kilograms|
Mount-It! Swivel Laptop Stand - Compatible with MacBook And PC, Aluminum Notebook Cooling Riser Dock, Fits Up To 11 To 17 Inch Computers
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ELEVATED MACBOOK STAND - Stylish laptop stand for Apple MacBook Pro, MacBook Air and other laptops. Elevates the laptop 5.3 inches over the desktop to the eye level for better posture and viewing and aligns it with your display or your iMac, for dual-screen productivity.
- DELUXE ALUMINUM - Premium universal desktop stand fits 11\" to 17\" laptops, notebooks, chromebooks, Macbooks and more. Single-piece Aluminum light weight design comes with a silver anodized finish.
- SWIVEL BASE - 360 degree swivel base allows more customized viewing experience. Silicone padding on top of the platform and under the base offers soft and stable support for your laptop and prevents scratches on your desktop.
- ERGONOMIC RISER - Raising and tilting the laptop promotes improved ergonomics and helps reduce neck pain, back pain and eye strain. Also creates space under the laptop to stash your keyboard when not in use.
- IMPROVES COOLING - The elevated design and open design cooling dock improves the airflow around the notebook for better cooling, heat dissipation and quieter performance.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This deluxe aluminum laptop stand is designed for Macbook laptops and other notebook PCs. It raises the laptop to an ergonomic height to align it with an external display or with your iMac. It also fits laptops from other manufacturers with screen sizes between 11 and 17 inches.
Desktop riser raises the top of the platform from 5.3 inches. Made from premium Aluminum for modern and sleek look, as well as lightweight and portability. Unlike other cheaper laptop stands that are made out of plastic, our adjustable laptop stand is made from premium one-piece Aluminum. It's designed to enhance the beauty of your device.
Large solid base ensures the stand stays sturdy and stable at any height. Pair your MacBook with a full-size keyboard and mouse and place it on this deluxe stand to enjoy desktop style comfort at home or work.
The top of the platform is covered with anti-slip silicone padding as well as a lip to firmly hold the Macbook in place and offers additional stability. Anti-slip padding under the base further increases the platform stability and prevents scratching the surface of your desktop.
Ergonomics is improved by raising the laptop and allowing the user attain a better posture. This might help reduce neck and back pain. Tilted position of the laptop reduces glare and helps reduce eye strain. Cable organizer behind routes wires neatly.
Know someone who could use a laptop holder? Our laptop desk stand makes a great gift idea for students, professionals designers and DJs as a DJ laptop stand!
Raising the laptop not only increases productivity and ergonomics, but it also increases air flow, heat dissipation around the computer and improves cooling. It provides valuable desktop real estate for your keyboard and mouse.
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The finish is a little rough: the edges aren't perfectly smooth and there seems to be a large smudge at the base that I can't rub out, but the stand itself is perfectly functional. I need this enough for my back to overlook minor quality issues. The rotating base turns easily but also has enough friction that wind won't start turning your laptop like a windmill lol
The height is perfect for all my laptops and I do not have any issues typing at that level but ideally I would have a separate keyboard and mouse when I'm using this.