|Active Ingredient||Sodium (bicarbonate + carbonate), potassium (bicarbonate), magnesium (sulfate), calcium (carbonate), and vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)|
|Size||10 Count (Pack of 4)|
|Item display length||2.75 inches|
|Item display width||2.8 inches|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item model number||4PKNUUNMXNW|
|Product Dimensions||12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7 cm; 272.16 Grams|
Nuun Electrolyte-Rich Sports Drink Tablets, Juice Box Mixed Flavor Pack, Box of 4 Tubes (40 Servings), Sports Drink for Replenishment of Essential Electrolytes Lost Through Sweat
- Nuun Sport is an Electrolyte-Rich Sports Drink Tablet, enhanced with electrolytes and bursting with a natural, low-calorie fruity flavor. Mix with water for a hydrating beverage to keep you powering through your next workout.
- Nuun Sport Drink Tablets enhance your workout and/or your work day naturally through improved hydration. Keep a tube in your gym bag, car, purse, hiking pack or anywhere you'll want to mix up a healthy, replenishing drink.
- Nuun's Drink Tablets use no artificial flavoring or sweeteners (sweetened with high-quality Stevia only) and are keto-friendly. Nuun Sport is designed with Complete Electrolytes and Non-GMO ingredients for clean, guilt-free hydration.
- We've had some work done! At first look, you'll notice Nuun Sport's snazzy packaging makeover. We hope that our new look will help to better identify the Nuun product that's right for you!
- Nuun 'Electrolytes' is now Nuun Sport'. The Nuun product you know and love just set a personal record: Still delivering the clean, hydrating formula that inspires a healthier, happier, more active lifestyle, but now even tastier and cleaner!.Contains one tube of each flavor: Strawberry Lemonade, Fruit Punch, Grape, and Tropical. Four tubes and 40 servings total.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
An exercise drink tablet made from clean ingredients and plant based sweeteners intended to improve hydration and increase exercise performance.
When to take Nuun Sport
When you sweat, you lose electrolytes. Nuun Sport is the perfect sports drink to replenish what is lost during exercise. Each tablet is packed with electrolytes, has a light fresh flavor and is made with clean ingredients. Plus, it’s portable! Drink before, during and/or after your workout.
Dehydration during travel (especially air travel) is common. Increasing your consumption of Nuun Sport before & during travel periods is a great way to keep yourself hydrated and well-equipped to hit the ground running at your final destination.
Not moving at lightning speed today? Often times, feeling sluggish can be a result of dehydration. When your body is dehydrated, it needs water + electrolytes in order to restore itself back to its normal, energized state.
Nuun also makes: Nuun Immunity
Great for when you’re sick, traveling or post-workout inflammation. Nuun Immunity is your back-to-balanced hydration
Active ingredients: Sodium (bicarbonate and carbonate), potassium (bicarbonate and chloride), magnesium (oxide), calcium (carbonate), Other ingredients: Citric acid, dextrose, natural flavors, stevia leaf extract, rice extract blend, avocado oil, beet juice powder (for color), riboflavin (for color), spirulina (for color), malic acid
Plop. Fizz. Drink. GO! Fill your reusable sports bottle with 16 oz. of water. Drop in your choice of a flavored Nuun Sport tablet. Wait up to 3 minutes for tablet to fully dissolve. Cheers, time to hydrate and get muuving!
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Edit: This is definitely their new formula, which was previously marketed as "Nuun Active". Not sure why they changed the name again. The big changes
1) Fewer tablets per package. A 17% reduction
2) tablets take considerably longer to dissolve. Original formula dissolved in 2 minutes. I've found it to be closer to 5 minutes now.
3) new formula has a weird chemical after taste. Not ideal.
This product also tastes horrible. It isn't sweet at all so the sugar is a waste of everybody's macros. the "grape" or "pink lemonade" favor is barely noticeable even though I put it in only 10 ounces of water instead of the recommended 16. I can't imagine the tragedy that would ensue in a 16 ounce bottle. The chalkiness and alka seltzer taste comes through strong though.
I haven't regretted a purchase this much in a very long time. I wish I could return it but it would cost more to return than I paid.
First reaction: well, it's not the best taste ever. It does have a little amount of fizz to it, which I did like. As I continued drinking it, and trying other flavors, I really got a taste of it. My sensitive stomach handles this drink with no problem at all, I actually feel less fatigued after drinking 16 ounces of this after my runs. I get a boost of energy back, which is perfect after early morning runs. I drink it 2 hours before a run, sip it during a long run (knock on wood, I have yet to get any cramps mid-run while drinking this!), and then sip it after a run.
It's very cost effective as well for an electrolyte drink. I like the fact that it's easy to carry around in my bag throughout the day and I can just throw a tab in my water bottle whenever I need it, it is very convenient.
Definitely recommend for anyone that is looking for a way to hydrate through their workouts. It has helped me immensely and I'm looking forward to using it throughout my marathon training!
So I get the new formula and I’m like how much can they change? These are great they wouldn’t ruin a product! Oh my goodness how wrong I was! These taste horrible now! They are so sour (like so sour my teeth feel like some enamel comes off each time I drink it) and sooooo watery! They taste like if you melted an old jolly rancher in water and then tried to drink it! There is no distinction in flavor between the flavors, now they all just taste terrible, sour, and watery! I used to love the fruit punch and tropical but now there is no difference between them! I even had my coworkers try it cause I thought I might just be crazy and they were all like this is legit terrible! And the worst part is they upset my stomach now! I have kind of a sensitive stomach and I used to have no problem with the old formula. Now the new formula makes me nauseous when I drink it! I actually can’t get through a whole glass of it in one sitting.
Anyway needless to say I won’t be buying these again! I’m canceling my subscribe and save now!