|Model Name||Oxo Good Grips|
|Special Features||Electric Stovetop Compatible|
|Mounting Hardware||Includes: 8” and 9.5” fry pans, 2QT sauce pan with cover, 3QT sauté pan with cover, 3QT casserole with cover and 6QT stockpot with cover|
|Number Of Items||10|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||CC002667-001|
|Package dimensions||62.48 x 38.1 x 26.19 cm; 9.94 Kilograms|
OXO Good Grips Non-Toxic, 10pc Set, Black
Enhance your purchase
- Includes: 8” and 9. 5” fry pans, 2Qt sauce pan with cover, 3Qt sauté pan with cover, 3Qt casserole with cover and 6Qt stockpot with cover
- Hand-anodized: scratch-resistant hard-anodized aluminum ensures superior heat conduction and even cooking
- 3-Layer non-stick: 3 layers of German-engineered PFOA-free non-stick coating provides years of effortless food release using less oils
- Comfortable handle: cast stainless steel handle for durability and wrapped in heat-resistant silicone for a comfortable non-slip grip
- Perfect for all types of stovetops, except induction
- Oven safe: silicone-metal construction allows cookware to move directly for stovetop to oven. Oven safe up to 390°f/200°c
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The ease and convenience of the OXO good grips non-stick collection make it the perfect addition to any kitchen. The collection’s 3 layers of German-Engineered PFOA-free non-stick coating provides years of effortless food release.
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 29 June 2018
This is a simply outstanding pan - best I've ever owned (and I'm 51 years old). HOWEVER, when I tried to order another one, it came damaged. I returned it and the next one was damaged, too. I'm hoping third time is the charm!