Other Sellers on Amazon
Oculus Quest 2 — Advanced All-In-One Virtual Reality Headset — 128 GB
Enhance your purchase
- Next-level Hardware - Make every move count with a blazing-fast processor and our highest-resolution display
- All-In-One Gaming - With backward compatibility, you can explore new titles and old favorites in the expansive Quest content library
- Immersive Entertainment - Get the best seat in the house to live concerts, groundbreaking films, exclusive events and more
- Easy Setup - Just open the box, set up with the smartphone app and jump into VR. No PC or console needed. Requires wireless internet access and the Oculus app (free download) to set up device
- Premium Display - Catch every detail with a stunning display that features 50% more pixels than the original Quest
- Ultimate Control - Redesigned Oculus Touch controllers transport your movements directly into VR with intuitive controls
- PC VR Compatible - Step into incredible Oculus Rift titles by connecting an Oculus Link cable to a compatible gaming PC. Oculus Link Cable sold separately
- 3D Cinematic Sound - Hear in all directions with built-in speakers that deliver cinematic 3D positional audio
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For example, there is an app that can help you learn to play the piano, as well as an excellent remote collaboration app that can be used for remote office work!
Top reviews from other countries
The operation is extremely good, especially Air Link via WLAN, no latency, everything responds directly.
Now for the big problem, the IPD (interpupillary distance).
I see everything blurry, why? Because the maximum IPD is 68mm.
So I measured my IPD, it is almost 74mm.
I did not know that you have to pay attention to this, you assume that the developers have thought about it and calculated everything, especially such a banality. Only 5-6 milimeters more!
Why do you do that ?
I found on Reddit and other forums, very many users who have the same problem.
What were the developers thinking, please ?
Measure your interpupillary distance beforehand, if it is greater than 68mm, the VR is completely unusable for you.
I hope with the Quest 3, the problem will be fixed.
Now I have to send the VR expensive back from Germany.
Thanks for nothing.
Today - It finally arrived and boy was I terrified opening the box. I stared, should I send it back - can I do this... well, a long time later I did it, I tore the plastic and out came my Oculus Quest 2 with two cool controllers.
Within 15 minutes I was hooked up to WiFi, FB and playing tennis. I got tired and did meditation for 10 minutes just floating in space. The realty is - its plain awesome! It looked so real that I found myself suddenly afraid of heights! Then it was time to charge the quest - which took around 2 hours.
Yes, it was that easy!!! I love it! So, lesson to everyone - if I can do it all by MYSELF you can too - because you are awesome! Especially if you reading my review. Thanks!
A quick note: You have the option to move the eye piece to make you vision clearer. The eye piece does not rotate. You must take your thumbs and slide right or left.
Ahora sí viene lo bueno: La experiencia. Es un visor de realidad virtual que demuestra calidad desde el unboxing, tal vez lo único criticable desde mi perspectiva sería la banda de la cabeza, pero se entiende totalmente porque oculus vende la correa elite por separado. La banda de cabeza no es incómoda, simplemente no va de acuerdo a la calidad percibida del producto en general, simplemente si puedes comprar la elite o una genérica, entonces sería lo mejor que puedes hacer.
La experiencia de juegos es simplemente irreal, sumamente inmersivo y si le sumas el hecho de que puedes vincularla directamente a tu pc entonces se vuelve un game changer (si tienes una computadora que pueda correr los juegos). No considero necesario usarlo con un PCVR, pero se agradece demasiado poder hacerlo con un router casero con apenas 3-8 ms de latencia desde una habitación diferente conectado a la red de 2.5ghz. Si quieres desconectarte un par de horas del mundo (porque eso es lo que en promedio dura su batería) y pasar un buen rato, esta es la opción a tomar. Respecto a la batería, aunque pueda parecer algo escasa, es suficiente si tomamos en cuenta la necesidad de descansar los ojos, de todos modos si requieres más tiempo puedes conectarte directamente al pc adquiriendo cualquier cable usb 3.2 a usb c o a un powerbank de diversas capacidades para alargar tus sesiones de VR.
Si esperas una calidad visual cercana a la que tenemos en el mundo real, entonces te recomiendo que inviertas en visores del doble o triple de precio, pero por este precio considero competente la percepción de los objetos renderizados por el visor por sí mismo y vía PC es sobresaliente, pero con puntos a destacar como lo son el texto que por lo que entiendo en casi cualquier visor de uso no profesional suelen notarse algo borrososos en algunos ángulos de visión, pero es cuestión de explorar y encontrar los puntos de enfoque de la visión para poder leer sin mayor esfuerzo texto en esta plataforma. Satisfecho 100% con esta compra.
Edit: Desafortunadamente a la semana y media de uso murieron un par de pixeles justo en el centro, por lo que opté por devolverlo para posteriormente pedir otro que no tenga este defecto, así que por esto cambio mi calificación de 5 a 4 estrellas.
It came in simple minimalist corporate packaging like everything does these days, mostly paper (Yay Earth). It came undamaged, but I'm guessing whoever tested it slammed into a wall with wet paint because there's a blue scratch on one of the corners.
Can go Mobile if you want
-3 Lens Settings, Couldn't get it quite right
-Facebook now has a live 3D view of my disgusting room.
It's pretty much good enough if you're like me and just want access to VR. I will update after further testing if anything important happens.
- This is still little overpriced in India. Original US price is 299$ which is around 21K INR. It falls in games / console category and if you count 20% Customs and 18% GST cost goes around 29K. Adding international and local shipping charges + seller margin it should not be more then 32K. If you are getting it around it grab the deal upfront, otherwise wait for some time before buying this.
- This is latest version 2 batch from Quest 2 series with some upgrades.
128 GB storage size is far enough to download and play multiple games from headset without any need of PC or mobile.
- You might need to spend extra 5K to buy additional sweat proof cover and head strap for more comfort. With its default elite head strap there is still little extra weight you will feel clearly. Other replacement head straps clearly solved issue providing more weight balance and comfort.
- Resolution is pretty clear. If you have eye glasses, do install protection which comes with headset and you are good to go.
- You need to practice adjust the position of headset well or you will see things bluer.
- New AirLink feature in this saves lots of efforts and money to buy extra high speed USB-C cables ( around 5K inr) to connect headset with other devices. Wireless part really rocks compare to other brand headsets.
- You need active and Valid Facebook ID to make this headset work. This is only minus point I will state.
- Quest 2 now comes with 3 level of adjustments to adjust its lenses against distance between your both eyes. For large face size 3rd level is far enough. Level 1 is good enough for small faces, while 3 is best for adult large size faces. With proper adjustments via this setting IPD (interpupillary distance) issue no longer exists.
-Compare 2 Quest 1 in Quest 2 Fresnel lens has lots of improvements and if you adjust position of headset properly there is zero blurry effects. Just make sure you have correct level of adjustment of IPD and position and its crystal clear to see anything.
- For cleaning of lenses when needed check youtube videos. You can mostly use any regular spectacles/sun glass cleaning cloth from inside out. This helps for clear vision and better experience.
- Lense are sensitive to sunlight. Dont use Quest 2 outdoor or store it in a way that sunlight reaches lenses. If that happens then rip your quest 2
Gaming and overall Experience:
- There are enough free games , apps, movie experiences in its default store to keep you going for few months without need for any purchase.
- If you have good PC with GPU card in it, then you are in heaven to play anything from outside in this headset.
- Try searching for SideQuest and SteamVR installation tutorial with Quest 2 on youtube and you will have hundreds of games and other apps free or at very cheap discounted rates ( often less then 400 rs. )
- For more free games in first few months keep searching Demo or Free words in store and every week you will get some new game demo. This is good enough to keep you going for 4-5 months this way and decide your taste of favourite game type for actual purchase.
- Avoid any pirated games etc they have sharp system in place to ban such devices upfront. Your device wont even boot if their system detects such thing.
- Sweating issue. Even with new cover in Indian Weather it still sweats heavily. Its better to remove that sweat proof cover and let its sponge cover soak sweat. It dries up easily during charging time. Have room fan on fast mode or just use AC room to make it more better experience.
- Directly within headset recently launched Star Wars game are pretty cool. Felt you are part of it.
- From PC ( with GPU ) Played Half Life Alyx in it and it was smooth experience. No lag or any pixels.
- Also using it for office meetings and some group meets via few VR Room apps. Really fun and enjoyable experience.
- VR movies is whole new experience. You can download some VR Player and watch any movie from your PC ( without GPU) via AirLink and it will feel you are in actual physical IMAX or Multiplex cinema hall.
- Battery lasts base on usage. From 1.5 hrs to 3.5 hrs. Direct In-Headset heavy games dries battery faster just like your mobile phone. If plugged directly in regular wall socket for charging, takes around 1 hr to recharge fully. Via PC - USB base charging can take longer
- Was able to watch latest Justice League movie ( 2021 ) almost 4 hr long in one single charge.