|Item model number||301-00311-01|
|Product Dimensions||16.1 x 4.7 x 15.8 cm; 258.55 Grams|
Oculus Link Virtual Reality Headset Cable for Quest 2 and Quest - 16FT (5M) - PC VR
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||0.57 Pounds|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This premium fiber optic cable delivers exceptional performance for PC VR gaming on your Quest and Quest 2 while simultaneously powering the headset
- Oculus Link connects Oculus Quest and Quest 2 to a gaming PC, giving you access to a wide range of Oculus Rift apps and games
- Optimal length reaches 16 feet (5M), providing a best in class experience with flexible, lightweight durability
- High quality spiral shielding doubles as grounding and ensures a consistent and robust connection
- Made for Oculus Quest and Quest 2 VR headsets, sold separately.Compatible gaming PC required, not included. See Oculus website for PC compatibility specifications..Facebook account required.Requires wireless internet access and the Oculus app (free download) for setup
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This 16-foot (5M) USB 3 Type-C cable connects your Quest or Quest 2 to a compatible gaming PC, letting you access a wide range of PC VR games from the action-packed Oculus Rift library. The lightweight, flexible design provides a best-in-class experience. Content, PC and VR headset not included.
|Carrying Case||Quest 2 Elite Strap With Battery and Carrying Case||Quest 2 Elite Strap||Quest Link Cable||Quest 2 Fit Pack|
|Description||Secure your headset, Elite Strap or Elite Strap With Battery, two controllers and cables.||Go all in with an ergonomic strap, built-in battery and carrying case.||Enhance your comfort and support with an easily adjustable ergonomic strap.||Connect your headsets to a compatible gaming PC to access the Rift content library.||Customize your headset with a pair of light blockers and two interchangeable facial interfaces.|
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
2) It's USB C both ends. I believe most people will need to purchase a converter to use on a standard USB A socket. It wouldn't hurt to include one (especially considering the price point)