|Item weight||0.5 Kilograms|
Ohuhu Art Markers Dual Tips Coloring Brush Fineliner Color Pens, 60 Colors of Water Based Marker for Calligraphy Drawing Sketching Coloring Book Bullet Journal Art Mother's Day Back To School Gifts
|You Save:||S$8.40 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
- FLEXIBLE DUAL TIPS: These dual tipped marker pens are a must-have for your next masterpiece. Use the brush tip for coloring, shading, and blending, and the fine tip for smaller details. You can do it all with one marker! And it also includes replacement tips, 3 brush tips and 2 Fineliner tips.
- 60 GORGEOUS COLORS WITH LABELED COLOR CODE: You've never had a marker set quite this diverse. You'll get a huge range of vibrant, highly-pigmented colors. Each set includes primary colors and complementary colors, and blend beautifully for added dimension to your artwork. Each art marker is labeled with a color code. Let your artistry grow with these water coloring pens! And create artwork like you never have before!
- FAST DRYING: Easily layer and mix different colors without worrying about smudges and blotches.
- STAY NICE AND ORGANIZED, GREAT MOTHER'S DAY AND BACK TO SCHOOL GIFT IDEAL: Keep your marker pens organized in the included container! The handy barrel organizes the markers so that they're ready to go when inspiration strikes. Color-coded caps make choosing the right color easy.
- DRAWING, CALLIGRAPHY, AND MORE: The Ohuhu 60-color Marker Pen Set can do it all. It's perfect for drawing, illustrations, calligraphy, card making, stamping, color books, and anything else you might dream up. No matter your needs, these markers have got you covered! (Video Credit: Mira Byler)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Ohuhu 60-color Marker Pen Set is perfect for artists, illustrators, animators, interior designers, architects, children, or anyone looking to tap into their right brain.These markers come in a wide variety of striking, vivid colors spanning the entire color spectrum. Use the color-coded caps to make your selection!
60 COLORS MARKERS WITH LABELED COLOR CODE
Each art marker is labeled with a color code. Let your artistry grow with these water coloring pens! And create artwork like you never have before!
- The ink is non-toxic, acid free, odorless and dries in a flash.
- A brush tip allows for easy coloring and blending, and the fine tip is great for smaller details.
- These markers come in a wide variety of striking, vivid colors spanning the entire color spectrum.
- Perfect for artists, illustrators, animators, interior designers, architects, children
Replacement Tips Included
Frayed tips make markers virtually unusable—now you can use the replacement tips to keep your markers in perfect working condition!
1) Shake the marker pens before first-time use or if they have not been used for a while.
2) Hold the marker pens upright to allow the ink to flow smoothly.
3) Close the caps tightly to prevent the ink from drying out.
4) Do not remove the caps forcefully.
5) If the ink does not flow, press the pen tip down for 2 minutes.
DRAWING, CALLIGRAPHY, AND MORE!
CALLING ALL CREATIVES!
60 GORGEOUS COLORS!
PERFECT FOR WORKING AS FINE LINER PENS!
Back To School Gift For Children
|100 Colors Dual Tip Art Marker||120 Colors Dual Tip Art Marker||36 Colors Dual Tip Art Marker||20 Colors Watercolor Brush Marker||48 Colors Watercolor Brush Marker||36 Colors Watercolor Brush Marker|
|Colors||100 Colors||120 Colors||36 Colors||20 Colors||48 Colors||36 Colors|
|Tips||Brush & Bullet||Brush & Bullet||Brush & Bullet||Nylon Brush||Advanced Nylon Brush||Nylon Brush|
|Dual Tip||Dual Tip||Dual Tip||Dual Tip||Single Tip||Single Tip||Single Tip|
|Watercolor Pad||No||No||No||No||No||12 pages|
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Tensl on 23 November 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Package was slightly damaged at the bottom. Maybe a Delivery Team issue.
The colors themselves are amazing. Firm brush tip and very fine fineliner tip.
One issue though - some of the fineliner tips were dried up.. Ohuhu doesn't have Amazon.in registered on its Support site. Bummer as we can't get a replacement from them because of it. Else, the colors are GOOD. Go for it. Good dupe for Copics and Tombows. Good as a gift option as well.
If you're a beginner and looking for stiff tip these are the ones.
So many colours 😍
Now if you like stiff tips like add gel
These are perfect
But not great if you like camlin, Dom's and Karin
I am not sure if we will get much use from the fine tips as they are a little too thin for us but the markers are not a bad buy overall. I think if you go in with a realistic expectation you will be happy, at around 50 cents a marker it is very affordable.
1. Easy to use
2. Great pigmentation
3. Perfect for detail work
5. Wide range of colors
1. No difference in few shades. Looks exactly same.
2. You need few coatings to get the smooth surface.
3. It smudges. You have to give proper time to dry the first color before you use the second.