Polaroid Hi-Print - Bluetooth Connected 2x3 Pocket Photo Printer - Dye-Sub Printer (Not ZINK compatible)
|You Save:||S$15.32 (12%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FIND IT, PRINT IT, STICK IT: It's just that simple with Polaroid Hi-Print. Customize and print images from your mobile device with high quality 2x3 buisness card size prints you can stick anywhere.
- DYE-SUB TECHNOLOGY: The Polaroid Hi-Print utilizes innovative dye-sub cartridge technology resulting in high quality vibrant photos in under 50 seconds.
- WIRELESS PRINTING: Easily connect with the Polaroid Hi-Print mobile app (iOS and Android) via Bluetooth to create vibrant custom prints.
- MAKE IT PERSONAL: Connect to the Polaroid Hi-Print mobile app to edit and customize your photo content with frames, filters, text and emoticons for a unique personal touch.
- PRINT AT HOME OR ON THE GO: The Polaroid Hi-Print is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery and is small enough to take along and print from anywhere..PHOTO PAPER NOT INCLUDED: Polaroid Hi-Print photo paper cartridges purchased separately..NOTICE: The Polaroid Hi-Print Pocket Printer is only compatible with Polaroid Hi-Print Paper. Polaroid Zink Paper is not compatible with the Hi-Print Series.
Product detailsColour Name:Hi-Print Printer
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Product Dimensions : 7.95 x 14.99 x 2.69 cm; 260 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 September 2020
- Manufacturer : Polaroid
- ASIN : B08FRNCCDS
- Item model number : 9046
- Customer reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Find it, print it, stick it: it’s that simple with Polaroid Originals Hi·Print. A pocket photo printer that turns photos, screenshots, and the digital world within your phone camera roll into high quality 2×3″ self-adhesive prints. Connect to the Polaroid Hi·Print mobile app to edit and customize your content for a personal touch. A fast, compact dye-sub printer that’s ready for any idea.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I raised this with Polaroid directly, who sent the following response: "Unfortunately this is possible, there is around 1 millimetre play inside the cartridge and, for that reason, frames or pictures can be a bit off center."
In other words, there's every possibility that an entire 10-photo cartridge could have this issue and therefore end up in the trash. Also, "a bit off center", even just by 1mm, makes a massive difference when the photo is as small as it is - it's impossible not to notice.
I'd normally give a product like this 1-star, but the app itself is really user-friendly and has some great options for editing etc. I just wish the quality of the hardware matched the software. For a brand that is heralded as the king of instant-photo printing, I expected far better.
straight out of the box the thing didnt work!
it got half way through the first colour cycle then jammed with the print half in and half out, breaking a brand new printer cartridge because the ink roll was stuck between two colours, yellow and red.
i reset the machine, cleared the paper jam and installed a new paper & ink cartridge but now it wont recogognise any paper or ink despite resetting/reinstalling numerous times.
now im two ink cartridges down, which are not cheap, and left with a broken device and a very unhappy birthday girl.