|Item Height||0.43 inches|
|Item Width||8.8 inches|
|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||MDS-15608|
|Product Dimensions||35.56 x 22.35 x 1.09 cm; 902.65 Grams|
Portable Monitor, Upgraded 15.6" IPS HDR 1920X1080 FHD Eye Care Screen USB C Gaming Monitor, Dual Speaker Computer Display HD Type-C Mini DP OTG VESA for Laptop PC MAC Phone Xbox PS4 with Smart Case
|You Save:||S$28.00 (10%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [FHD 1080P IPS Screen]: NEWSOUL HDR portable monitor delivers a vivid image and truly immersive viewing experience with stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution visuals & awesome color reproduction. The 15.6 inch Full HD IPS portable screen offer 178°Full viewing angle and Eye Care technology that keeps your eyes from getting tired during prolonged use.
- [Single Type-C Connect to Signal & Power]: NEWSOUL portable display features an innovative hybrid-signal solution with integrated a 3-in-1 function Type-C interface for simultaneous power, signal transmission and USB interface functions.
- [Upgraded Configuration & Eye Care]: Built-in dual stereo speaker delivers loud and immersive 360-degree sound with deep and accurate bass; Flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter minimizes eye fatigue.
- [Versatile Digital Connection]: Portable screen for HD, Type-c, mini DP, OTG and USB port make it easy connection with Laptops, PCs, Phones, PS3/PS4, XBOX ONE and Mouse, Keyboard, great ideal for extending your screen or playing games on business trip, travel, or home entertainment.
- [Smart Cover & VESA Mountable]: The Smart Cover is made of durable PU leather exterior, a soft lining to keep your monitor safe. Built in VESA(75x75@M4) on the back of monitor that can be mounted on the wall or desktop. Please feel free to contact us if there have any missing accessories.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Newsoul Portable Monitor with standard HDMI, Type-C, Power Delivery (PD), OTG and Mini DP integrated, as well as standard HDMI cable, Power Delivery (PD) cable, Type-C to Type-C cable and adjustable portable folding stand equipped. Note: Please check if the Type C of your laptop/phone is a full-featured Type C port. If it is just a Type C for charging, it will not be available.
Net Weight: 1.99 lbs
Visual area: 348*196mm
VESA Mountable: 75x75@M4
Screen Size: 15.6 inch
Panel type: IPS
Display Type: LCD
Visual Angle: 178 degree
Display color: 16.7M
Contrast ratio: 800:1
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Color Gamut: 72% NTSC
Refresh rate: 60 Hz
Wake-up Time: 1-3ms
Response Time: 3-5ms
Monitor Housing: Aluminum Alloy
Output Interface: 3.5 mm headphone interface
Speaker: Built-in speakers (1 W*2)
1 * 15.6'' Portable Monitor
1 * Standard HDMI cable
1 * Type-C to Type-C cable
1 * Type C to USB A cable
1 * Power Adapter
1 * Folding Stand
1 * User Manual
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The speakers are passable, but rather low powered. Functional. But for the price, compactness, and simplicity, will do just fine.
Would be nice if it also had a battery, but... just wishing. :-)
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, it was on a display easel on my desk yesterday, one that has three arms, two that have grooves that hold the monitor and one that supports the back. It came out of the grooves and slid down flat on the desk, and the screen cracked. Given that this wasn’t a “drop” to the floor but only slid down to the desk surface, I was disappointed to see the screen crack. Dead unit.
As much as I liked it, and given that it has been traveling in my briefcase for three months, the unit was surprisingly fragile. I won’t purchase another.
Slim and well built monitor
Has multiple USB-C ports for powering one, daisy chaining other monitors, powering mobile devices, etc.
Includes all cables you might need, including USB-C to USB-C, USB-A to USB-C, HDMI to HDMI, as well as a wall or AC plug, etc.
Multiple methods of connecting various inputs, including: USB-C, HDMI, and MiniDP
VESA mountable for slim monitors
Includes free magnetic case with two slots from angling the monitor
100W USB-C PD pass-through charging capabilities
Small hole allows for quick stand and mount situations using simply a pen
The side scroll button and switch is difficult to use if you have large fingers.
Speakers are not up to par with the quality of the screen and monitor
I got this portable monitor just in time for a 1month workation trip that i've been planning during this COVID work from home time. Although its larger than my microsoft surface pro, it fits perfectly into my bookbags laptop section. Its rather slim for the most part and doesnt add much space into my bag, allowing me to remain highly functional, dual-screening while mobile. It also allows me to double it as a gaming monitor and tv that I connect my amazon fire tv to for streaming while on the go. Its really a good monitor with way more upside than it has downsides. I'd recommend it to others.
Easy to plug into your existing laptop for power and video. I don't use the wall plug in most cases.
I like that I can adjust the brightness to match my laptop level.
The cover/stand that comes with it works great. I haven't found it to be unstable on a desktop. I usually run my cables through it to my laptop. I prefer to use it on the right side of my laptop and that works.
Several things to know.
If you are getting the 3-4 second display of power after powering on, then it means you have no video signal. You have two broad options. If you have a Thunderbolt 3/4 Type USB-C (such as on a MAC or specially equipped Windows laptops) you can use a single USB-C to USB-C connection to both power and provide video. But if not. use the USB-C port for power and the included HDMI for video. So that means you need both a USB-C and HDMI on your non-Thunderbolt equipped laptop.
Fortunately they include an HDMI to HDMI and USB-C to USBC for both situations. There is also an external power device if you want to power the monitor from the wall.
Highly recommended if you love dual monitors!
Reviewed in the United States on 6 March 2020