Powerful CREE LED Torch USB Rechargeable PFSN Tactical Flashlight Super Bright Small Torches Brightest 1000 Lumens with 4 Modes Best for Camping Hiking Outdoor Sport - 6000 mAh 26650 Battery Powered
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Powerful Torch Rechargeable: The portable torch Produces a max output of 1000 lumens with a brighter and more focused beam powered by a the premium CREE XM-L2 LED. Throw a long range beam Up to 300 meters/ 328 yards, so you can see incredibly far.
- Safe USB Rechargeable Torch : The powerful LED torch Equipped with a built-in USB charging port plus USB cable so you can conveniently charge your light whenever you need to, with Overcharge protection & overvoltage protection & low voltage protection
- LONG RUNTIME: The powerful flashlight come with a PFSN 26650 rechargeable battery which offers 1.5 solid hours at 1000 lumens or switch to 300 lumen low mode for up to 12+ hours of light, great for extended outdoor trips.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE: IP65-rated waterproof flashlight allows the convenient usage in various extreme weathers. Its durable aluminum body and shock-resistance endure rough handling.
- Bundle Contents: PFSN F40 powerful torch with 6000mAh 26650 battery, USB Cable and our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 15.5 x 3.8 x 5.8 cm; 192.78 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 November 2019
- Manufacturer : PFSNTECH
- ASIN : B081RJZ3XD
- Manufacturer reference : HF-F40
- Best Sellers Rank: 3,417 in DIY & Tools (See Top 100 in DIY & Tools)
- Customer reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PFSN F40 super bright tactical flashlight consists of the truly 1000 lumen CREE XM-L2 LED
light source mounted in a aluminium alloy reflector, a thick transparent lens to protect the powerful light source and reflector.
The solid and portable powerful flashlight serve as a searchlight which output an incredible long range targeting beam up to 300 meters in various of extreme environment.
PFSN F40B super bright flashlight is great for tactical purposes or outdoor excursions
such as camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, caving etc,
It’s also an essential survival tools for cars repairing or when power cut at home, etc Emergent situation. In a word, it’s an every day carry tools.
4 light modes
High (1000lm)/ Medium (800lm)/ Low(300lm)/ Strobe(Long press for 3-4 seconds)
Safety USB rechargeable flashlight
Circuit Provides Reverse-Battery Protection
Protection against over-charge, over-heating, over-voltage protection & low voltage protection
Durable switch in the neck for fast and convenient operation
155 mm length x 38 mm body diameter x 58 mm head diameter
Why you choose F40B Ultra bright flashlight
Real Shot - 100 meter away
The highest-performing XLamp XM-L2
XM-L2 LED is the highest-performing, commercially-available, single-die LED. Built on the SC³ Technology Platform, the XLamp XM-L2 LED delivers up to 20% more lumens and lumens-per-watt and double the lumens-per-dollar of the original XM-L. The XM-L2 LED offers the unique combination of high efficacy and high lumen output at high drive currents, delivering an unprecedented 1198 lumens at 116 lumens-per-watt efficacy at 3 A, 25°C.
PFSN F40B 1000 Lumens Flashlight
High Lumens Flashlight
- Super Bright Flashlight:
- PFSN F40B utilizes CREE XM-L2 LED, the max output 1000 lumen, the max beam distance up to 300 meters (1000ft).
- USB Rechargeable Flashlight:
- The portable flashlight is USB rechargeable that makes it easy to recharge the flashlight, you can recharge the torch light via connecting a laptop, a wall charger or a power bank.
- 26650 Flashlight : F40B high lumen flashlight is equipped with 26650 lithium-ion battery(6000mAh), which can max run about 12+ hours for medium mode.
- Well Made Best Flash Lights: This portable solid flash light is light weighted with the adoption of level 3 hard anodic oxidation on the surface in the anti-wear treatment.
The high powered flashlight integrates a chip purpose-built to ensure the batteries charge safely, When low battery, The indicator will flashing, then cut off the power supply to prevent excessive discharge of the battery
A deep-dish parabolic crystal coating combines with PDO that Reflect a fantastic illumination, Better flooding light and spot light performance, and so as the heat dissipation performance.
26650 or 18650 battery Compatible
PFSN F40b powerful flashlight can be powered by 26650 6000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery (included) or 18650 Li-ion batteries (not included).
Please remove the insulating film outside the battery before the first usage.
Powerful Flashlight USB Rechargeable
Built-in power indicator, which can real-tiem display the remaining battery power, When it turn red, please recharge it.
Provides Tactical Support
The compact tactical flashlight consist of High Grade Components - the durable aluminum shell, The extra-long handle and scalloped-bezel are built for striking.
The water resistance flashlight allows the convenient usage in various extreme weathers
Braves the Cold
F40B powerful flashlight reliably illuminates in freezing temperatures-down to -4℉/-20℃.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Another plus was finding that it uses a Cree LED light (best in class) which surprisingly, they don't advertise on their product description.
I would have given it a higher rating, however, after using it frequently in a short period of time (less than a week), I noticed the light dims independent of the switch.
With a slight twist of the endcap (where the battery is loaded in) the light will return to it's full brightness level. Bump it lightly, and it dims.
Adjust the endcap again, and it returns to full brightness again. Twist it too far and it behaves as if you'r toggling through the different light modes- just as if you were using the switch.
I suspect the battery contacts inside the flashlight aren't getting good contact (plating material?). I will experiment to see if I can improve the battery/contact interface.
For a bike light (at this price), it's just good enough, for more demanding needs, spend the extra money to have something more reliable (like a Nitecore).
So overall, solid feeling flashlight with spotty performance.
The thing that impressed me most about the flashlight was its recharging mechanism. I have owned flashlights similar to this in the past and either they did not come with the expensive required battery and it had to be purchased separately or the battery needed to be recharged outside the flashlight using a separate charger. Many times the charger was not even included. This made it very inconvenient. You did not know when the battery needed to be recharged until the flashlight stopped working. And then you were without the flashlight while the battery was recharging. This flashlight has a plug-in mechanism using a standard micro USB cable and a standard electrical converter which comes with it. If the the battery is getting low and needs to be recharged the on off button turns from green to red. This occurs long before you have completely drained the battery. So that even when you are recharging it, if you need the flashlight you could still use it and then continue to recharge it later. This makes recharging the battery very simple. It is as simple to recharge as your phone. When the flashlight is fully charged the light on the on off button turns from red to green.
It doesn't come with a lot of bells and whistles such as widening or narrowing the beam or an SOS function. I don't really need that. What I need is a flashlight that is reliable, very bright, and turns on when I press the button. This flashlight does that. And that is what you want a flashlight to do. If you need a good, reliable heavy-duty flashlight then I would recommend this one.
But after that it all falls apart. Every time I bumped anything the light it would go out. And I didn't even have to hit anything hard, sometimes just throwing on a backpack with the light in my hand is all it would take. Other times it would tap the side of something I was working on and drop out at the most inconvenient times. 3rd day in I decided there was absolutely no way I could continue to use this as my regular work light. Then towards the end of the week I realized it did not appear to be charging unless I held back the cable. Tried the same cable on my phone and phone charged with no adjustment. I read through these reviews before I posted this and can confirm it's not just my light that's faulty, but a poorly designed product overall. Customer service claims to have a 100% satisfaction guarantee so I bumped it up to 2 stars as I'm sure I will not have a problem returning this.
Would still unfortunately not recommend this light. :(