|Manufacturer Part Number||EGSS2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
ErGear 22-35” Premium Single Monitor Stand Mount w/USB, Ultrawide Computer Screen Desk Mount w/Full Motion Gas Spring Arm, Height/Tilt/Swivel/Rotation Adjustable, Holds from 6.6lbs to 26.5lbs
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Premium 22”-35” Screen Compatible Mount: Strengthened Heavy-duty Arm provides unbeatable powerful support for your ultrawide monitors. It holds up to a 26.5lbs monitor with 75*75mm or 100*100mm backside VESA mounting holes.
- Lengthened Arm for Max. Motion Range: the arm extends 25.6 inches to the front and especially fit for deep desks. The Max. height the VESA joint can reach is 21 inches measuring from the desktop. You are allowed to find a perfect position for your monitor to achieve the ergonomic results with this Premium Gas Spring Arm.
- Tilt + Swivel + Rotation: the monitor mount lifts your screen in the air allowing easy height adjustment, up-and-down tilt and side-to-side swivel. It also provides vertical and horizontal monitor shifts for different requirements to improve work efficiency.
- Side Clamp Base & Grommet Mounting Option: if you don’t want to drill a hole on the desktop, you may choose to clamp the base to the edge of the desk. Grommet Mounting allows free location on the desktop where a mounting hole exists. Desktop thickness allowance: 0.4” to 3.54”.
- Streamlined Workstation & Integrated Cable Management & USB Connector: lifted monitor and concealed cables give you a messy-free desktop enjoyment. The package includes all accessories for mounting and access for instant mounting guidance.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ErGear Single Monitor Mount, Your Ergonomic Gear Solution!
Review this product
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Make sure that you check the back of your monitor to see if it will take a alternative mount to the one it came with the mount will fit 75x75mm (3x3in) or 100x100mm (4x4in) if yours is <\>
It won't fit (or if you can't remove the mount from your monitor
This is a serious bit of engineering, I can't recommend it enough to those who need a good adjustable monitor Stand
El peducto es bueno....viene completo y funciona bien...pero no soporta el peso que mencionan...y eso para mi es un punto muy negativo...porque yo lo había comprado justamente por eso...
This is the perfect one at a decent price! Just had to tighten everything and looks and works great no complaints!