|Manufacturer||DTB DISTRIBUTION PTE. LTD.|
|Item model number||400740|
|Product Dimensions||3.81 x 3.81 x 10.16 cm; 80 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Proraso Beard Oil, Wood and Spice, 30 milliliters
|Price:||S$28.00 (S$0.93 / milliliters)|
|You Save:||S$2.00 (7%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil, Juglans regia (Walnut) Shell Extract, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Parfum (fragrance), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, LImonene, Coumarin. See more|
|Product benefits||Smoothing, Softening, Moisturizing, Nourishing|
|Liquid volume||1 Fluid Ounces|
About this item
- Unique scent of cedar wood and spice
- Refreshes, moisturises, and protects using natural ingredients
- Promote healthy beard growth and prevent breakages
- Works great in cold and dry climates
- Stops flaking and itching
Frequently bought together
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Macadamia ternifolia Seed Oil, Juglans regia (Walnut) Shell Extract, Eucalyptus globulus Leaf Oil, Parfum (fragrance), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, LImonene, Coumarin.
To apply, simply use a few drops and run it through the hairs of your beard. Pat into the skin beneath to hydrate that area too.
It is a nourishing oil that smoothes and tames unruly beards. Lightly hydrating the skin underneath. Apply daily to a clean beard to smooth and soften. No parabens, phthalates, silicones, mineral oils or SLS.
- One of the world’s finest heritage brands- Bigelow Trading represents the finest grooming and personal care brands in the world. We offer a hand-picked selection of heritage brands
- Ingredients that are real- Formulas that work. Brands that have stood the test of time
- Every product tells a story- We carefully scour the globe for the best, most effective products out there.
- Honest. Genuine. Trustworthy.-We offer a carefully edited selection of brands with generations of history to back them up.
- Rooted in Tradition, since 1838- Bigelow Trading is the import and distribution arm of C.O. Bigelow, the oldest apothecary in America.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
One of the better beard oils out there, doesn't make your beard feel greasy and softens with a brilliant lasting smell.
However my most recent purchase has left me with a bottle that doesn't smell as I remember or leave as much as a shine.. smells a bit like Vicks vapour rub and after comparing it to the shampoo/wac I have of the same scent, definitely isn't the same.
This is unacceptable & in retrospect i should have sent it back, i will buy from my barbers in future.
Uso otros aceites cuyo aroma desaparece más rápidamente, así que voy alternando dependiendo de la ocasión.
Por lo demás, cumple su función de hidratar y dar brillo a la barba, y tiene un precio contenido en relación a otros, siendo una marca de referencia en cuidado facial masculino.