|Brand||Fast Easy Bread|
|Manufacturer||Fast Easy Bread|
|Item model number||XS|
|Package dimensions||15.87 x 4.83 x 4.06 cm; 249 Grams|
Pure Liquid Sunflower Lecithin (Food Grade): Better Than Lecithin Granules as an Emulsifier Providing a Smoother and Larger Volume Finished Dough
|Price:||S$58.78 (S$58.78 / Item)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Fast Easy Bread|
About this item
- Liquid Sunflower Lecithin comes in an easy to use, mess free, unbreakable, squeezable bottle.
- This natural food grade emulsifier and fat agent can be used in dough to provide a smoother and larger volume finished dough also helps even distribution of ingredients in dough.
- In confectionery, it reduces viscosity, replaces more expensive ingredients, controls sugar crystallization and the flow properties of chocolate, improves shelf life for some products.
- Often used for breastfeeding and nursing mothers to help loosen existing fatty clogged milk ducts and improve milk flow. It is also a supplement rich in fatty acids and choline. Take 1 tsp daily (combine with peanut butter for the best experience)
- Add to melted chocolate to make a silky smooth texture. It takes a recipe from homemade to professionally homemade!
Frequently bought together
Fast Easy Bread Liquid Sunflower Lecithin is a food grade natural emulsifier. This fat substitute helps two or more ingredients mix or emulsify that typically don't want to be combined. For example, yeast with sugar, flour and water or cocoa powder and butter or oil and vinegar for salad dressings. Plus, the liquid lecithin blends much smoother and avoids clumping like lecithin powders or granules. This Lecithin will take a recipe from homemade to professionally homemade.
Baking: Lecithin can help in recipes for baking breads and other baked goods like cinnamon rolls and pizza. It helps improve the elasticity of the dough, which will enhance the product and make the finished goods be more chewy and light. Lecithin is also an antioxidant and enhances the stability of vitamins in baked goods. In addition, lecithin is often present in vegan or low fat cooking as an alternative to fat in baked goods, and it improves moisture and texture at the same time. Lastly, when baking cookies, adding lecithin helps create smooth, easily formed dough. The cookies made with lecithin remain pleasantly crumbly and it may even be possible to reduce the fat content in your cookie recipe. Lecithin also retards the oxidation of fat so cookies will stay fresh longer!
Margarine, Mayo & Butter:Lecithin can be added as an anti-spattering agent for shallow frying. Spattering during frying is caused by the explosion of water droplets as it is released from the emulsion or mixture. When you use liquid lecithin, the ingredients will coalescence and become bigger keeping them from spattering so much.
Other:This can also be used for lotions, conditioners, and cosmetics. It has moisturizing properties and is a softening and soothing agent.
Click on the Add to Cart button to get yours today!